Just curious about Matt Ryan jerseys

Nerdy Bird

Just was wondering how many of you have already gotten your Matt Ryan jersey or have ordered one?

How many people ran out and bought Jamal Anderson jerseys last year?

I personally have ordered one, and I just received my Turner one in the mail the other day.

With Vick and Crump gone, the only Falcon jersey that I have left that is still somewhat relevant is Brooking.

So. I'm definately looking to get a new Falcon jersey. But I dont know who yet. I was waiting for Boley to get re'd-up. But I'm not sure I'll get his jersey either way now.

I might look Roddy's way.

sporkdevil (5/10/2008)
I think I'm gonna get a Redman jersey. Or maybe a custom Dorsey jersey.

Actually, Turner looks like a good one to grab this year.

I currently own a Vick, Dunn, Bartowski, Sanders, Billy Johnson, Jamal Anderson,  Roddy White UAB jersey (we went to school together that's how i got the jersey).

I had a Price jersey, but I burned it. My next one will be  Norwood.

Dr. Doom (5/10/2008)
sporkdevil (5/10/2008)

I currently own a Vick, Dunn, Bartowski, Sanders, Billy Johnson, Jamal Anderson, Roddy White UAB jersey (we went to school together that's how i got the jersey).

I had a Price jersey, but I burned it. My next one will be Norwood.

so you really went to school with roddy and have his UAB jersey? i thought you were kidding.

bossFALCON (5/10/2008)
Dr. Doom (5/10/2008)
sporkdevil (5/10/2008)

I currently own a Vick, Dunn, Bartowski, Sanders, Billy Johnson, Jamal Anderson, Roddy White UAB jersey (we went to school together that's how i got the jersey).

I had a Price jersey, but I burned it. My next one will be Norwood.

so you really went to school with roddy and have his UAB jersey? i thought you were kidding.

Yeah, we took a few classes together. He was on scholarship, and I was a walk on. I quit playing after my father died, but me and roddy were cool

Dr. Doom (5/10/2008)
I really wish jenkins would have gave him his number

from the sounds of it, ryan didnt really want 12, he wanted to return to his high school number(#2)

i like that number and i think it fits ryan well however i think im going to get a B.C college jersey of ryan so i dont jinx him as a falcon. every falcon jersey i get, they either tear there acl, get cut or traded, fight dogs or just plan suck.

im worried about getting a #2 jersey because i havent seen him play on the NFL level and he may be a bust, but if he doesnt bust and plays well i will have already gotten his jersey. i think he is the guy im going to pick now. i've been debating on norwood, roddy or turner but roddy and norwood only have like 2 years left on their contract and im not 100% on if we'll re-sign them or not. i was most likely leaning to turner but i guess i'll get the matt. whenever they start selling them in stores i guess i'll get one.:(

bossFALCON (5/10/2008)
im worried about getting a #2 jersey because i havent seen him play on the NFL level and he may be a bust, but if he doesnt bust and plays well i will have already gotten his jersey. i think he is the guy im going to pick now. i've been debating on norwood, roddy or turner but roddy and norwood only have like 2 years left on their contract and im not 100% on if we'll re-sign them or not. i was most likely leaning to turner but i guess i'll get the matt. whenever they start selling them in stores i guess i'll get one.:(
Boss, if Roddy has a season like he had last year, he wont be going anywhere.

dan minnich (5/10/2008)
Dr. Doom (5/10/2008)
I really wish jenkins would have gave him his number

from the sounds of it, ryan didnt really want 12, he wanted to return to his high school number(#2)

i like that number and i think it fits ryan well however i think im going to get a B.C college jersey of ryan so i dont jinx him as a falcon. every falcon jersey i get, they either tear there acl, get cut or traded, fight dogs or just plan suck.

mastershake (5/10/2008)
got mine commin,but everytime i buy a jersey they are gone somehow.dwight,anderson,vick,hall,crump.hope i didnt jinx ryan!

Mastershake, I have never ordered an NFL jersey before. Did you order yours through the Falcon website store? or from somewhere else? Thx!!

buckhead j-deere (5/10/2008)
I had no idea that the "jersey purchase" was such a instrumental force in the universe.

Its pretty much like buying stock. You can go the safe way and buy a personalized or throwback, or take a gamble and buy a draft pick or a popular player on the team who could end up being traded or released.