The best thing about about RC is...

ThunderCookie

bucman (5/9/2008)
HailRazor (5/9/2008)
Although, I have to admit that at this juncture I see more realistic Falcon discussion here than TATF.

Icant stand TATF sometimes,A good 85% of my posts are on RC.

I don't think I've been there since the Vick saga because that was the only think to talk about. I'll make my way up in the weeks preceding the Falcons-Panthers matchup and start making some noise and presenting a target, but other than that I really don't care what happens.

bossFALCON (5/9/2008)
i didnt like coming into RC at first. i didnt really start posting in here until after the draft. i agree it is better than TATF though.

Pure football is full of elitist and snobs, TAFT is whacked out, RC is the place to be.  Talk some football and put your rivals in their place...where would you rather be than right here, right now?

WhenFalconsWin (5/12/2008)
bossFALCON (5/9/2008)
i didnt like coming into RC at first. i didnt really start posting in here until after the draft. i agree it is better than TATF though.

Pure football is full of elitist and snobs, TAFT is whacked out, RC is the place to be.  Talk some football and put your rivals in their place...where would you rather be than right here, right now?

Nearly 2,000 places spring to mind, but as far as the Falcon's messageboard goes, this is the place to be.

By the way - anyone playing Goal Line Blitz? That site is addictive as ****.

615saint (5/13/2008)
WhenFalconsWin (5/12/2008)
bossFALCON (5/9/2008)

Nearly 2,000 places spring to mind, but as far as the Falcon's messageboard goes, this is the place to be.

By the way - anyone playing Goal Line Blitz? That site is addictive as ****.

As far as message boards go I agree!

jpepp4prez (5/15/2008)
WhenFalconsWin (5/14/2008)
RC starts with the best Falcons fans and then works its way down from there...

oxymoron

Actually, that is an improper use of the word. "Best" is just a superlative not an adjective.  An oxymoron would be more like "honest Panther fan" or "Carolina Integrity".

HailRazor (5/15/2008)
jpepp4prez (5/15/2008)

oxymoron

Actually, that is an improper use of the word. "Best" is just a superlative not an adjective.  An oxymoron would be more like "honest Panther fan" or "Carolina Integrity".

Like I said before HR...it starts with the best Falcon fans and works it way down from there!

WhenFalconsWin (5/18/2008)
HailRazor (5/15/2008)
jpepp4prez (5/15/2008)

oxymoron

Like I said before HR...it starts with the best Falcon fans and works it way down from there!

Someone should start a poll to see who is everyones favorite member. Maybe do a favorite Rival member also.

bucman (5/19/2008)
HailRazor (5/15/2008)
jpepp4prez (5/15/2008)

oxymoron

Someone should start a poll to see who is everyones favorite member. Maybe do a favorite Rival member also.

Alright bucman we nominate you to head up this survey...you can start with yours truly as an RC favorite WFW!;)

bucman (5/19/2008)
HailRazor (5/15/2008)
jpepp4prez (5/15/2008)

oxymoron

The only member I like is mine. Y'all can keep your...

Oh wait...

Nevermind.