Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayg

If Arthur Blank came out and said publicly "If everyone buys season tickets and the dome is completely sold out for every game--I GUARANTEE that the Falcons will take Mike Vick back as our QB when he gets out of prison to finish his career as Falcon"

80 posts in this topic

jayg (5/5/2008)
If Arthur Blank came out and said publicly "If everyone buys season tickets and the dome is completely sold out for every game--I GUARANTEE that the Falcons will take Mike Vick back as our QB when he gets out of prison to finish his career as Falcon"

how many of you would renew your season tickets or buy new season tickets?

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets out--because he was the only reason they sold out --Atlanta didnt support this team very much when we went 14-2 with Chris Chandler or when we had Bartkowski and the '79-'80 Falcons either

This thread is assinine. You are a fool. AN Mike Vick is the only thing that could make me not renew my tickets.

jayg (5/5/2008)

how many of you would renew your season tickets or buy new season tickets?

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets out--because he was the only reason they sold out --Atlanta didnt support this team very much when we went 14-2 with Chris Chandler or when we had Bartkowski and the '79-'80 Falcons either

Well, if you wanted a surefire way to make me NOT buy season tickets, that would be it.

Winning cures all. We won't have the flashy QB, but if and when we win the fans will come back. The fans in Atlanta are the largest bandwagon fans ever. A good season and the Dome is packed with #2 jerseys.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD BABY, AND WE ARE NOT BUILDING HOUSES HERE WE ARE BUILDING THE GREATEST TEAM EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOVE PEOPLE AROUND IN THIS BOSS AREA.....LET ME BE THE NFL COMMISIONER-YEA, GREAT IDEA CANDY.....GLAD I THOUGHT OF THAT...HAVE TO GO DO MY NAILS TODAY, BUT, WILL GET VICK BACK FOR US AND OUR GREAT TEAM....

LOVE CANDY