Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayg

If Arthur Blank came out and said publicly "If everyone buys season tickets and the dome is completely sold out for every game--I GUARANTEE that the Falcons will take Mike Vick back as our QB when he gets out of prison to finish his career as Falcon"

80 posts in this topic

da snowman (5/6/2008)
oh yea, and i just thought of 2 more recievers the pat had..troy brown and deion branch...now what???

You want to start picking guys off the practice squad too? :laugh:

Branch was good but not great, he showed up in the SB and has been "meh since going to Seattle.

Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)
oh yea, and i just thought of 2 more recievers the pat had..troy brown and deion branch...now what???

You want to start picking guys off the practice squad too? :laugh:

Branch was good but not great, he showed up in the SB and has been "meh since going to Seattle.

huh...troy brown nor deion branch were on the ps..what are you talking about??you are just sayin anything because you have no answer to my question...and why are u dating back a couple of years ago..i said this past playoff teams, not a couple of years ago...everyone had good legit recievers, something vick never had..

da snowman (5/6/2008)

huh...troy brown nor deion branch were on the ps..what are you talking about??you are just sayin anything because you have no answer to my question...and why are u dating back a couple of years ago..i said this past playoff teams, not a couple of years ago...everyone had good legit recievers, something vick never had..

I gave you THREE GD teams guy. Bucs, Redskins and Seahawks.

The Bucs had nothing last season that Vick didnt have, neither did the Skins or Seahawks.

The PS comment came because you actually think that Troy Brown, Chad Jackson and Jabar Gafney were good WRs.

Learn how to read then before you post, do some research. You've already painted yourself a fool a couple times in here.

Who is Vick? I cant get anyone to tell me who Vick is. I googled him and found out he is some loser convict doing time in Leavensworth. Why would anyone want a convicted felon leading their football team? Its beyond me.

falcon_freddie (5/6/2008)
This has to be the dumbest damned topic ever.

Yeah and I'm tired of being part of it, I'm out.

Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)

I gave you THREE GD teams guy. Bucs, Redskins and Seahawks.

The Bucs had nothing last season that Vick didnt have, neither did the Skins or Seahawks.

The PS comment came because you actually think that Troy Brown, Chad Jackson and Jabar Gafney were good WRs.

Learn how to read then before you post, do some research. You've already painted yourself a fool a couple times in here.

troy, chad and jabar were good compliment recievers to deion branch..somethin vick never had, a main target..all he had was complimentary recievers..i already tol u the bucs have a get running game with a great defense, thats what got them to the playoffs..seahawks got deion branch along with better than average recievers, also the skins...clinton portis, randel el and santana moss...give these types of weapons to vick and watch and see what happens..jus face the facts man, u can continue to post stupid crap and make everyone believe you, but in reality, u know whats right and u my friend are far from it.

da snowman (5/6/2008)
troy, chad and jabar were good compliment recievers to deion branch..somethin vick never had, a main target..all he had was complimentary recievers..i already tol u the bucs have a get running game with a great defense, thats what got them to the playoffs..seahawks got deion branch along with better than average recievers, also the skins...clinton portis, randel el and santana moss...give these types of weapons to vick and watch and see what happens..jus face the facts man, u can continue to post stupid crap and make everyone believe you, but in reality, u know whats right and u my friend are far from it.

Compaire those stats to ones of the Falcons while he was here. They will be **** near identical.

You saying another team was there because of a running game is stupid as ****. News flash the Falcons had the best in the league for 2 years and top 3 for 3 years. Moss, Randel El and Branch all have average seasons last year and those teams made the playoffs.

I'm starting to think you dont watch football, only Sportscenter. There, now I'm out.

Kobold King (5/6/2008)

of course he would leave when he know he is wrong...one more FACT i might add...the three teams he named, who is the last running back u would rather have on your team..shaun alexander, clinton portis, ernest graham, or warrick dunn???

da snowman (5/6/2008)
Kobold King (5/6/2008)

of course he would leave when he know he is wrong...one more FACT i might add...the three teams he named, who is the last running back u would rather have on your team..shaun alexander, clinton portis, ernest graham, or warrick dunn???

The last RB?  Hmmm...That would be Vick...

Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)

Compaire those stats to ones of the Falcons while he was here. They will be **** near identical.

You saying another team was there because of a running game is stupid as ****. News flash the Falcons had the best in the league for 2 years and top 3 for 3 years. Moss, Randel El and Branch all have average seasons last year and those teams made the playoffs.

I'm starting to think you dont watch football, only Sportscenter. There, now I'm out.

naw, dont leave yet...who is the main reason we were 1st in rushing for the 3 years..and for you information, the falcons was in the playoffs because of a great running game..ok, now u can leave.

da snowman (5/6/2008)

I gave you an answer. Names dont matter man, this isnt fantasy or video games. You have no clue what you are talking about. You've failed your boy big time.

da snowman (5/6/2008)

naw, dont leave yet...who is the main reason we were 1st in rushing for the 3 years..and for you information, the falcons was in the playoffs because of a great running game..ok, now u can leave.

You gave the Bucs, Skins and Seahawks a great running game as a list of things Vick didnt have. Then you say the running game is the reason they were there?

It's a wonder you havnt tripped over your feet with all the backpeddling you are doing. :laugh:

BTW Dunn had 3 straight years of 1,000 yards so Vick was NOT the only reason.

Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)

You gave the Bucs, Skins and Seahawks a great running game as a list of things Vick didnt have. Then you say the running game is the reason they were there?

It's a wonder you havnt tripped over your feet with all the backpeddling you are doing. :laugh:

BTW Dunn had 3 straight years of 1,000 yards so Vick was NOT the only reason.

i knew u would come back...now if vick wasnt the reason dunn had 3 straight years of 1000 yards, then why didnt he get 1000 this past season??hmmmmmm

Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)

I gave you an answer. Names dont matter man, this isnt fantasy or video games. You have no clue what you are talking about. You've failed your boy big time.

i know names dont matter...stats do, and im sure every back on that list did better then dunn, or had a bigger impact..

da snowman (5/6/2008)

i knew u would come back...now if vick wasnt the reason dunn had 3 straight years of 1000 yards, then why didnt he get 1000 this past season??hmmmmmm

Are you serious? You dont think it had anything to do with the fact that it was a new run scheme? Thats the reason Dunn had those yards in the first place.

You're hilarious. :laugh:

Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)

Are you serious? You dont think it had anything to do with the fact that it was a new run scheme? Thats the reason Dunn had those yards in the first place.

yea you right, but whos fault was it that our scheme changed??if your sucessful in somethin, why change it?

If Vick plays for the Falcons again, I will never buy season tickets again.

da snowman (5/6/2008)
Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)

yea you right, but whos fault was it that our scheme changed??if your sucessful in somethin, why change it?

Petrino, the scheme was changing with or without Vick. That was said in the days after Petrino was hired (in Jan 07)

Are you really this dense or are you just stringing that guy along????

Landi (5/6/2008)
If Vick plays for the Falcons again, I will never buy season tickets again.

well good riddance ya looney..

Robb4242 (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)
Kobold King (5/6/2008)
da snowman (5/6/2008)

Petrino, the scheme was changing with or without Vick. That was said in the days after Petrino was hired (in Jan 07)

Are you really this dense or are you just stringing that guy along????

this is what i love about this board..i like to boosts headz up and add my little razzle dazzle to stir up conflict..besides, theres nothin else to talk about so why not..

da snowman (5/6/2008)

this is what i love about this board..i like to boosts headz up and add my little razzle dazzle to stir up conflict..besides, theres nothin else to talk about so why not..

lol wtf

According to some, Vick wasn't a good QB but yet the Falcons won more games with him than without him.  I guess we had an elite defense or our RBs were like Jamal Anderson, carrying the load for the team while Vick was QB for those 6 years.

38-28 w/Vick 

7-24  w/o Vick

Interesting. 

For a medicore RB playin QB, Vick sure did make the Falcons WORSE when he was playing for us.

And his running abilities is another stupid thing the naysayers continue to say about Vick not being a QB when his passing numbers triples his rushing yards.  If his numbers were more like Eric Crouch when he was with Nebraska, then they would have a point.  But even he won the Heisman and was never called a "RB playing QB".  The same with Tebow at Florida.

Interesting indeed.