Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayg

If Arthur Blank came out and said publicly "If everyone buys season tickets and the dome is completely sold out for every game--I GUARANTEE that the Falcons will take Mike Vick back as our QB when he gets out of prison to finish his career as Falcon"

80 posts in this topic

If Arthur Blank came out and said publicly "If everyone buys season tickets and the dome is completely sold out for every game--I GUARANTEE that the Falcons will take Mike Vick back as our QB when he gets out of prison to finish his career as Falcon"

how many of you would renew your season tickets or buy new season tickets?

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets out--because he was the only reason they sold out --Atlanta didnt support this team very much when we went 14-2 with Chris Chandler or when we had Bartkowski and the '79-'80 Falcons either

Look - he's gone.  Get over it already.  It's over.  The only reason he is still on the roster is becuase of the salary cap implications of cutting him.  It's over.

jayg (5/5/2008)

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets out

i strongly disagree with that statement.

bossFALCON (5/5/2008)
jayg (5/5/2008)

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets outThis team is dead point blank

(5/5/2008)
bossFALCON (5/5/2008)
jayg (5/5/2008)

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets out

if you think so rev.

bossFALCON (5/5/2008)
(5/5/2008)
bossFALCON (5/5/2008)
jayg (5/5/2008)

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets outrev?

Dr. Doom (5/5/2008)
no one will.  It might make more people leave...

Exactly.  There is this notion that Falcons fans didn't renew becuase of the Vick thing.  Well I am one of the people that didn't renew, and I can tell you that the reason is because my tickets went up 180% in 4 years while the team got worse every year.  It had nothing to do with Vick.  This team only has to do one thing to get the stands full again - win some **** football games.

People ned to just get over it.....in the words of that great liberal political movement, people need to just MOVE ON.

jayg (5/5/2008)

This team is DEAD unless they take him back when he gets out--because he was the only reason they sold out --Atlanta didnt support this team very much when we went 14-2 with Chris Chandler or when we had Bartkowski and the '79-'80 Falcons either

Keeping my season tickets regardless . . . enjoyed Vick when he was here . . . would enjoy him again . . . others in our section are not renewing because of Vick's absence . . . the single ticket purchasers that tailgated with us are not returning because of Vick's absence . . . that's a solid group of people from where I sit.  So you probably have a point.  A waiting list of 30000+ people didn't just disappear for no reason.  So it's Vick.  It's really too bad, but it's the truth.

jayg (5/5/2008)

I would personally not only never go to another game, I would never watch or listen to their games again. I would just find another team to support. For the love of all that is good in the world, let it go. He is not coming back, shouldn't come back and is not needed. He would be the biggest public distraction since, well, last year.

Can we just all grow up and understand that MV is not coming back and is probably finished playing pro football? Dang.

jayg (5/5/2008)

IF THE ONLY REASON THE DOME SOLD OUT WAS BECAUSE OF VICK THEN YOU CAN'T CALL YOURSELF A REAL FALCON ARE IN THAT CASE A REAL FOOTBALL FAN,YOU SUPPORT THE TEAM NOT JUST ONE PERSON,FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT IF IT WAS A ONE MAN SHOW WE WOULD HAVE THE FIRST PICK IN THE DRAFT EVERY YEAR.LOOK AT HOW LONG THE BRAVES WENT WITHOUT A WINNING SEASON ARE IN THAT CASE LOOK HOW LONG THE HAWKS WENT BEFORE THEY MADE THE PLAYOFFS,IT JUST SHOWS THAT WITH A COUPLE GOOD SIGNINGS AND A DECENT DRAFT YOU CAN BUILD YOUR TEAM FOR THE FUTURE.

If Blank said this, I am positive they would begin to question his sanity and his family would have him commited.  Luckily, Blank has a lot more sense than the ramblings of some of the posters here...

No Lie, I might have to make a purchase even though I don't live anywhere near ATL. I'd love to see Vick play just because of how exciting he is.

jayg (5/5/2008)

I'd forfeit my deposit and cancel my order for tickets immediately. Probably before he even finished his press conference if I were listening to it live.

jayg (5/5/2008)

IF IF IF IF

If my aunt had a pe nis, she'd by my uncle.  Give it a rest!!

By the way, we supported the Falcons very well when we were 14-2.

I would find a new team to cheer for because then I would know without a doubt that our owner is a money grubbing d-bag.

Kobold King (5/6/2008)
I would find a new team to cheer for because then I would know without a doubt that our owner is a money grubbing d-bag.

isnt that how every owner is??look at jerry jones. he wants to win. he brings in T.O who is known for not having a good relationship with QB's but that seem to work out fine..what do u expect blank to be like? care for our feelings, continue to lose football games because we have high character guys and not alot of playmakers??i mean tell me, what do u expect out of an owner besides doing his job and filling up the dome and giving the fans a show every sunday..