Can we have a Race dissussion on here and it not be labeled racist

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jgentry162 (7/17/2008)
jgentry162 (7/15/2008)
The census says that 24% of African Americans are in poverty whereas only 7% of whites are in poverty. Poverty is defined by making less than $9200 per year for a single individual.

With Blacks not African Americans being only 12% of the poulation that would make for more whites being in poverty. Poverty is a chosen way of life by most on it. Unless you are old ,ill or handicapped there is no reason to be in poverty in the US. It is called wanting the Government to supportyou ____Welfare_____w00t.gif

IF YOU WERE SUCH A HOT SHOT OF A SUCCESS STORY ...... I DON'T THINK YOU'D HAVE SO MUCH TIME SPILLING YOUR RACIAL THEOLOGY ON HERE. BUT THIS IS WHERE THE TRUE YOU POPS OUT. YOU MY FRIEND ARE ONE BONIFIED RACIST. A CARD CARRYING ONE AT THAT.

Since when does the truth make one a racist. That is the problem manyblacks claim racist every time someone says something bad about anyone in their race. I think calling ones self an African Americain is more racist than anything I wrote. Were you born in Africa? Only someone born in Africa and then imigrated to the USA is an African American are you ashamed of your color? There are whites who were born in Africa and moved to the US are they African American's too?:w00t:

I don't think they are saying the truth makes you a racist. I think they are saying you are a racist, period. But you already know that

• 4 months later...
to me this was a great thread ...just reread the whole thing again..its funny how we rarely see any post like this on here any more talking about race .. :D

1 player divided this franchise now we are on our way back to becoming one again

yep when they traded Kerney away, it got all better!