Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BayouFalFan

How do you become a member of "Pure Football" Board

12 posts in this topic

I am getting sick of the "I hate Ryan" or Ryan will be a bust.  The I love Vick and Ryan can't beat an Ins salesman.  Do I need to go on?

I just want to be part of true fans and who have opinions backed up with some type of facts.  I want to look forward to the season. 

Can someone help me?

You have to sneak into Flowery Branch and rub the Falcon head, then take two steps to the left and stand on one leg with your eyes crossed, wait for Arthur Blank to walk by and offer him $7.34 in exact change.  Without breaking your cross-eyed-one-legged stance.

After this, no matter what Blank tells you, you must climb up Stone Mountain in a Garfield suit and scream the Falcons fight song at the top of your lungs until the next laser show.  Once the laser show has ended, you must find a large container of dog food hidden beneath one of the observation posts.  With this container of dog food, you can do whatever you want; but it is essential to gaining access to Pure Football.

We've all done it.

Being English, I was able to sing "My old man's a dustman" instead.

And PM all the mods just to be safe.

The next time you see one of these threads or posts just look at the person Member name. Alot are from Pure Football.

iDash (5/2/2008)
Filter Falcons isnt enough,

you want Filtered MB too!

I do!!! And many of us would love the ignore function again!!:w00t:

Vicious (5/2/2008)
Careful, some of them are bleeding over into Pure Football as well.

PF has been pretty good so far since we drafted ryan. 1,000,000x better than TATF. a lot of the people are backing him and supporting him even if he isnt who they wanted us to draft.

Carter (5/2/2008)
You have to sneak into Flowery Branch and rub the Falcon head, then take two steps to the left and stand on one leg with your eyes crossed, wait for Arthur Blank to walk by and offer him $7.34 in exact change. Without breaking your cross-eyed-one-legged stance.

After this, no matter what Blank tells you, you must climb up Stone Mountain in a Garfield suit and scream the Falcons fight song at the top of your lungs until the next laser show. Once the laser show has ended, you must find a large container of dog food hidden beneath one of the observation posts. With this container of dog food, you can do whatever you want; but it is essential to gaining access to Pure Football.

We've all done it.

YEP THATS THE WAY

I wish we all had entry into PF & then the mods can boot the idiots with stupid threads & the trolls out. Good threads have been scarce in TATF in days.

woz30 (5/5/2008)
I wish we all had entry into PF & then the mods can boot the idiots with stupid threads & the trolls out. Good threads have been scarce in TATF in days.

but then whenever they got booted they would just start up another profile and then start posting crap in PF all over again, thus it would be no different than TATF. PF is made the way that it is for a reason, the only problem with it is that it takes some people a while to get in.