Jaguars fans oppion of Ryan.

UGA_DAWG46

I was discussing Matt Ryan with a few friends today. They all laugh and think he will be a bust. An old high school teammate who was a star QB say that whenever he see Ryan he burst out laughing. They say he throw too many interceptions, made bad decision. This is kinda of true but tick me off. I hope Ryan become a superstars and ball on everyone.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)
I was discussing Matt Ryan with a few friends today. They all laugh and think he will be a bust. An old high school teammate who was a star QB say that whenever he see Ryan he burst out laughing. They say he throw too many interceptions, made bad decision. This is kinda of true but tick me off. I hope Ryan become a superstars and ball on everyone.

I take it you all werent playing scrabble.

FalconFansince80 (4/30/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

That was perfect.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

Subject/Verb agreement...look it up.

Just kidding w/ you.  I am a horrible typist.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)
I thought he'd be a bust also that's what makes it suck.I have to hope he proves people wrong now since he plays for us.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

LOL!! :D

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

2 words Jay Cutler, No Wide receivers went high in the draft. Same as matt ryan, No recievers IE interceptions. Ryan needs some good receivers, and they all might be laughing out thier azzs, the way Cutler throws to Brandon marshall. ;)

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

Lol nope we weren't playing scrabble. We were having dinner. I was in a hurry so I didn't feel like fixing any grammar mistakes.

nativefalcon (4/30/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

2 words Jay Cutler, No Wide receivers went high in the draft. Same as matt ryan, No recievers IE interceptions. Ryan needs some good receivers, and they all might be laughing out thier azzs, the way Cutler throws to Brandon marshall. ;)

Jay Cutler wasn't hyped up during the season like Ryan.He moved up after the season.Ryan did nothing in that time.

what do the jags know anyway Derrick harvey has a better chance of being a first round bust than matty rye IMO anyway lol.. look at jamal anderson going number 8 overall for us last year and what has he done kinda earily creapy in a way if you ask me... i'm not sayin jamal is a bust just we took a chance to turn a franchise around with what Dimtroff thought was the best pick.. the jags however through all there chips in a pile while hoding Ace high hoping the cards fall together if i were a jag fan i would be dissapointed in not using 1 of those second or 3rd rounders to get a WR for there dominiate quarterback...sooo just poke a lil fun at your know nothin jag fans if there happy they got them selfs a derrik harvey but as mr jamal anderson has taught us the #8 defenseive end that your reachin for aint gonna be worth 4 picks or 5 or however many picks it was they gave up..... the end :w00t:

i doubt many have watched matt ryan play and actually broke down film of him. its easy for people to call matt ryan a bust because he is a qb. qbs are always the fav. to be a bust to the common fan.

i would rather take the advice of the experts and from what i have seen rather than a bunch of jags, panthers, bucs, cowboys etc fans who have never even seen matt ryan play.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

LOL.......We have a winner!!  That was great!

I'll take what another team's fans have to say with a grain of salt. I'm sure Bucs fans think that Josh Johnson is going to be great, when in reality he will be nothing more than what Dixon is going to be for the Steelers.

Jags fans should be more concerned with their picks, because those were some of the worst I have seen and the place they were taken.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/30/2008)

:laugh:

Cnh- (4/30/2008)
The Aints, Bucs and Panties boards were happy as **** we got Ryan I'm sure. Everyone thinks he will be a bust. I sure hope he proves everyone wrong.

They're all HOPING Ryan's a bust. I was on those boards too and I'm telling you that's just fear talking.

Ever since Vick left they've never had to worry about the Falcons' offense and now with Ryan they know they have to deal with a different offense with a bonafide passer. No more playing eight-in-the-box against us anymore.