Fired Vick Investigator Still Talking

birdweiserrr

bigduke633 (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
phalconphil (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
classic city falcon (4/30/2008)
He should have been fired if he didn't do what his boss told him to do. I don't like Vick either but Deputy Doofy undermined his boss going to hte feds. Sheriffs deputies are generally a bunch of overzealous tards.

Or did he do the right thing?

i guess you could look at it like that. if your agenda permits it.

What agenda? The Feds saw a case that wasn't functioning so they stepped in. If illegal activity is going on within the community your responsible for protecting and your boss tries to ignore it because HE has an agenda based either on race or celebrity why wouldn't you start to ask questions.

The feds prosecuted federal crimes.The state is pursueing state crimes.

its a good thing state courts are easier to buy than fed courts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bigduke633 (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
phalconphil (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
He should have been fired if he didn't do what his boss told him to do. I don't like Vick either but Deputy Doofy undermined his boss going to hte feds. Sheriffs deputies are generally a bunch of overzealous tards.

What agenda? The Feds saw a case that wasn't functioning so they stepped in. If illegal activity is going on within the community your responsible for protecting and your boss tries to ignore it because HE has an agenda based either on race or celebrity why wouldn't you start to ask questions.

Ok we all know that. What's your point?

Hmmm...  So Poindexter refused to take action, despite the evidence, and one of his deputies decided that he had seen enough and went to the Feds.  I always wondered how the Feds got involved.

I guess he shouldn't be surprised that he got fired, seeing that he went against his boss' wishes, but I can't blame him for wanting to do the right thing...

birdweiserrr (4/30/2008)
phalconphil (4/30/2008)
i think he has "vick" tagged on his search engine so whenever a vick article pops up he can be there to read it.

And some of you can't stand it, which makes it more fun for me to post it. :D

i like it. i think it just goes to show you dont have to like how a qb plays to be sexually attracted to him.

bigduke633 (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
phalconphil (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)

It's actually all over various news websites.. you'd have to read the news to know that though.

aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
me4falcons (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
me4falcons (4/30/2008)
If you truely want this vick issue to go away. Stop bring it up! On the one hand you complain about people aways bring up vick. On on the other hand you yourself won't LET IT GO. why??? The guy is in a federal prison and the team has turned the page by drafting the type of QB with the traits you like. Why do you still continue to make this an issue??? Give it a rest Please........:ermm:

This is actually a legit news story unlike the other 500 threads created within the last month about Vick.

Are you serious????????

Yes, actual news organizations are running with this story and it is potentially a big story considering the state charges could be dropped by default as opposed to the dozens of threads created here by people upset over the Matt Ryan pick. Grow a brain this is a legitimate story.

First of all How does this matter to us? Vick is in prison and we have turn the page by drafing a QB. Why feel the need to stir up the masses with this topic. people who claim to be tired of hearing about vick keep bringing him up.

As for as the grow a brain comment. Leave the person attacks out because you really don't know me.

hillary (4/30/2008)
Hmmm... So Poindexter refused to take action, despite the evidence, and one of his deputies decided that he had seen enough and went to the Feds. I always wondered how the Feds got involved.

I guess he shouldn't be surprised that he got fired, seeing that he went against his boss' wishes, but I can't blame him for wanting to do the right thing...

That's something that some of these morons will never understand. Doing the right thing will ultimately make a bigger difference then not "snitching" or turning a blind eye to a local celebrities behavior.

aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
bigduke633 (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
phalconphil (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)

It's actually all over various news websites.. you'd have to read the news to know that though.

yes i agree. the united states is much safer now that michael vick is off the streets and incarcerated.

me4falcons (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
me4falcons (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
me4falcons (4/30/2008)
If you truely want this vick issue to go away. Stop bring it up! On the one hand you complain about people aways bring up vick. On on the other hand you yourself won't LET IT GO. why??? The guy is in a federal prison and the team has turned the page by drafting the type of QB with the traits you like. Why do you still continue to make this an issue??? Give it a rest Please........:ermm:

This is actually a legit news story unlike the other 500 threads created within the last month about Vick.

Are you serious????????

Yes, actual news organizations are running with this story and it is potentially a big story considering the state charges could be dropped by default as opposed to the dozens of threads created here by people upset over the Matt Ryan pick. Grow a brain this is a legitimate story.

First of all How does this matter to us? Vick is in prison and we have turn the page by drafing a QB. Why feel the need to stir up the masses with this topic.people who claim to be tired of hearing about vick keep bringing him up.

As for as the grow a brain comment. Leave the person attacks out because you really don't know me.

This is legitimate news that fills in the gaps of the Vick story, he still is on the roster for whatever that matters so this is a legit topic.

"As for as the grow a brain comment." ... as for as? Exactly.

phalconphil (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
bigduke633 (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
phalconphil (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)

yes i agree. the united states is much safer now that michael vick is off the streets and incarcerated.

Surry County is definitely more safe as a result of this case.

aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)

He did the right thing. It's like in the military, when troops are asked to do something clearly immoral and against regulations and treaties- they are obligated not to do it, and it is not considered insubordination. There's a term for it, but I don't know what it is.

I agree. It at least raises eyebrows about what might be going on in Surry Co. It makes you wonder how many have gotten away with crimes based on other factors. It also makes you wonder if some may have been made the scape goat of others. But there's no doubt it sheds light on corrupt possibilities in Surry Co.

phalconphil (4/30/2008)
bigduke633 (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)
phalconphil (4/30/2008)
aerosmith67 (4/30/2008)

its a good thing state courts are easier to buy than fed courts.

And you claim to be interested in justice? you should be ashamed of yourself.

birdweiserrr (4/30/2008)

I agree. It at least raises eyebrows about what might be going on in Surry Co. It makes you wonder how many have gotten away with crimes based on other factors. It also makes you wonder if some may have been made the scape goat of others. But there's no doubt it sheds light on corrupt possibilities in Surry Co.

Surry County is a farming community of about 10,000 people.  The next Sodom and Gomorrah (sarcasm on)!!  Give it a rest son.  You're starting to reach now.

me4falcons (4/30/2008)
Exactly but budweisser or whatever has a thing for vick threads for some strange reason.

birdweiserrr (4/30/2008)

Having lived in Virgina for the last 13 years I can honestly say that in some of the "smaller" counties cases do get looked over due to local celebrity or if the case would embarrass the community.