The stupidness on this board is very sad. Mods if you read this we need to have some kind of test to do before you guys let idiots sign up for this board, that way only a few people will be able to post. This message board is a disgrace to the NFL.Idiots talking about race in every thread,profanity,stale jokes,personal put downs,etc. Just all kind of stuff if this board doesn't get fix soon I'm having a talk with Mr.Goodell.

sporkdevil (4/29/2008)
I can't put much stock in the "MUST READ" articles from new posters. The board is bad right now because it's right after the draft, and there are all the new posters.

Not that it stays very civilized anyways, but this is worse.

I been reading the boards for years,I just had to post something about this.
:)
Chief deputy Miller (4/29/2008)
The stupidness on this board is very sad. Mods if you read this we need to have some kind of test to do before you guys let idiots sign up for this board, that way only a few people will be able to post. This message board is a disgrace to the NFL.Idiots talking about race in every thread,profanity,stale jokes,personal put downs,etc. Just all kind of stuff if this board doesn't get fix soon I'm having a talk with Mr.Goodell.

CHIEF, I MAY BE DUMB ..... BUT I AIN'T STUPID! I'VE GOT SENSE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THE COMMISSIONER OF THE NFL MR. GOODELL DOESN'T GIVE A RIP ABOUT MESSAGE BOARDS. YOU'D COME OUT BETTER APPEALING TO THE MODS. I DON'T KNOW, YOU JUST MIGHT GET GOODELL BEFORE YOU GET A MOD. EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK. YOU MAKE A TRUE STATEMENT.:):)

REV.2000 (4/29/2008)

CHIEF, I MAY BE DUMB .....BUT I AIN'T STUPID!!!!!:w00t:

If this doesn't apply to you why would you post?

sums up the falcon fan base...once blank figures this out he will sell

REV.2000 (4/29/2008)

LIGHTHEN UP CHIEF. I'M NOT AGAINST YOU. YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND READ THE REST. DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SO PERSONAL. THESE GUYS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE IF YOU DO ..........:)

REV.2000 (4/29/2008)
REV.2000 (4/29/2008)

LIGHTHEN UP CHIEF. I'M NOT AGAINST YOU. YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND READ THE REST. DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SO PERSONAL. THESE GUYS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE IF YOU DO ..........:)

I don't care they can't get under my skin.

you're doing the same exact thing coming off calling people idiots. u also need a heart implant;),

that is what PF is for. to get away from TATF when it gets bad.

bossFALCON (4/30/2008)

Yeah I would love to be apart of PF, but they make it soo hard to join

jaymadd1 (4/30/2008)
bossFALCON (4/30/2008)

Yeah I would love to be apart of PF, but they make it soo hard to join

send a PM to Sac.

People take a test to get a drivers license....whats your point? Even idiots can pass a test.