you hate him... why? because he is our QB of the future, and our FO and HC has put our trust in him to help fill a void bigger than a black hole at the QB position?

oh yeah, i could see why that would make you hate him...

i didnt want us to draft him at all but i got over it. why dont you do the same.

Mr. Offseason (4/29/2008)
you hate him... why? because he is our QB of the future, and our FO and HC has put our trust in him to help fill a void bigger than a black hole at the QB position?

oh yeah, i could see why that would make you hate him...

i didnt want us to draft him at all but i got over it. why dont you do the same.

I agree with you - he is now a Falcon - we should support him.  Hey it's not like we have a lot to lose - it can't get much worse unless Mr. Blank moves the team.

Chief deputy Miller (4/29/2008)

Good job building up your post count by repeating the same thing over and over. Hope that works out for you.

Do I win a reward for a post count.I'm going to be real 21 about the situation and ignore you.

Are there any household items you can use to set yourself on fire?

LT.CSTYLE (4/29/2008)
I ALSO HATE VICK SO DON'T START THAT

My hate list is "ZERO", life's too short to hate someone and waste so much precious time that we have here and I hope you read this message and realize that we are not going to be here forever, make the most of what little time you have and that's the best advice I can give ya! :D

As far as Matt Ryan goes, "He's a Falcon Now" and I hope he win's it all for the Falcons, yeah I didn't agree with the pick because I wanted G. Dorsey but none of that matters now because the bottom line is "We Need to support our new Falcon Player". Michael Vick caused all this turmoil with the team and he's the one "WHO IS NOT EVER GOING TO PLAY AGAIN FOR THE FALCONS", and it amazes me to this day that some people actually think that he might play again for the FALCONS, WHICH HE NEVER WILL!