Ryan will only have water in his water bottles

jgentry162

Guest Gritz

****. Why don't we all just look forward instead of backwards?.....

Just speaking for myself I hope Michael comes out of prison a better and not a bitter man. He has a clean slate with me once he comes out.

free mike vick when his sentence is up, like every other criminal.  let get over this crap already please.

and why would you stand behind some guy who flips off the fans.  give me a break, i was over vick before the dog fighting.

i think Ryan will trow more TD passes then vick ever did...period

gritblitzer (4/29/2008)

Just speaking for myself I hope Michael comes out of prison a better and not a bitter man. He has a clean slate with me once he comes out.

Agreed. I sure hope he's learned his lesson and served as a warning to all athletes in the future about the danger of hanging out with the wrong crowd...

BlacksburgHokie (4/29/2008)
gritblitzer (4/29/2008)

Agreed. I sure hope he's learned his lesson and served as a warning to all athletes in the future about the danger of hanging out with the wrong crowd...

Or being the wrong crowd.

birdz4i (4/29/2008)
**** did he touch you in an inappropriate way or something?

birdweiser stood in line for 3 hours and when it was his turn to get vicks autograph vick was done. birdweiser hasnt left grandmas basement since. its been a 24/7 internet mission of birdweisers to make sure the world knows how truly vile michael vick is.