RYAN CAUGHT WITH WATER BOTTLE

jjooee

Falcon new draftee and possibly future QB was caught today with a strange substance in his water bottle........WATER !!!!

Ryan aroused suspicion because of his demeanor and thug like clothing. Ryan was accompanied by two females He met while shooting a Snoop Dogg video. The two women were wearing very little clothing and smelled of a substance supposedly given them by Snoop Dogg himself. Ryan was stopped and heard to say...."this aint right bruh".

Ryan was released but one of his hoochie mamas was taken into custody. Ryan was quoted as sayin..."I just do what I do, aint doin' nothing wrong". Since being drafted by the Falcons Ryan has taken on a hip hop image partying at Club 112 and hanging out till all hours of the night with his new wide receiver Roddy White.

Ryan says He plans to attend mini-camp possibly if his agent can get the details worked out and He takes care of some "bidness" as He put it in Boston.

jjooee (4/29/2008)
Falcon new draftee and possibly future QB was caught today with a strange substance in his water bottle........WATER !!!!

Ryan aroused suspicion because of his demeanor and thug like clothing. Ryan was accompanied by two females He met while shooting a Snoop Dogg video. The two women were wearing very little clothing and smelled of a substance supposedly given them by Snoop Dogg himself. Ryan was stopped and heard to say...."this aint right bruh".

Ryan was released but one of his hoochie mamas was taken into custody. Ryan was quoted as sayin..."I just do what I do, aint doin' nothing wrong". Since being drafted by the Falcons Ryan has taken on a hip hop image partying at Club 112 and hanging out till all hours of the night with his new wide receiver Roddy White.

Ryan says He plans to attend mini-camp possibly if his agent can get the details worked out and He takes care of some "bidness" as He put it in Boston.

Man, I gots to hang out with Matt Ryan.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/29/2008)
jjooee (4/29/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (4/29/2008)
Trying to be funny?

Can you imagine Ryan with dreadlocks hangin' out with hoochie mamas?

I can't see it.:P:P

Haha, I gotta laught at this. Good one

Good, too many uptight people around here....Ryan does look like He could use a 6 pack and a BJ though.

:P

Purple Label (4/29/2008)
jjooee (4/29/2008)
lighten up people....Gomer Pyle doesn't hang out with hoochie mamas.:P

I don't know now.  He is from the Philly area.  Then he went the college in Boston.  Those two very urban areas. 

Well, word will get out if He's hangin out at Club oneweezy.

Someone should photoshop a pic of Ryan in the vehicle...you know the pic where Vick's with that woman holdin a blunt....someone should photoshop Ryan in the car, that would be hilarious.

wELL, excuse me Jay Leno.

what's the big deal...Ryan was found innocent.

When the cop let him go He said..."that's what I'm talkin' bout dog".:P:P

that is funny...can you imagine Ryan sayin'...."that's what I'm talkin bout dog"

It should have read as follows:

Matt Ryan was recently found partying in downtown Atlanta outside of a local Starbucks establishment.  He was spotted with a some scantily clad librarians, sans glasses.  Police stormed the scene because he had a suspicious cup in which the contents were a double shot of expresso accompanied by a slight hint of mocha syrup.  No charges are expected to be filed against Ryan.  Survelliance video shows that the topic of converstation was, in fact, quantum physics, none of which were pertaining to illegal activity. 

In related news, Michael Vick, the embattled former Atlanta Falcons quarterback, and current US Federal Inmate, is still in prison.  His expected release date is 2009.  It is anticipated, and rumored, that his services as a member of the Atlanta Falcons will be terminated on June 1st of this year.  He faces additional State charges in Virginia for the dogfighting charges he plead guilty to in the Federal Case.  Fans of the former player, for some odd reason, still hold on to a single thread of hope that he will once again lead the Atlanta Falcons under center.  These fans are advised to promptly jump off of the nearest bridge, as those hopes are all but dashed at the current time.  A federal employee, under the condition of anonymity, has stated that inside of the judicial circles the talk is that "these fans of Michael Vick need to wake up and smell the roses, their hero is merely an afterthought at this point." 

jjooee (4/29/2008)

you're an idiot