Sign here if you are behind Matt Ryan.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% behind Matt Ryan and I was one of those guys claiming Mike was coming back and Matt threw for 2 many ints. in college. Now I am excited to have him and think he'll be an elite QB. I really became sold on him a couple of days before the draft and actually started leaning toward wanting to draft him. What sold me the most was his obcession for the game. You look at all of the elite QB's of past and present and they all share this common trait. They are so obcessed that they work relentlessly to succeed. I think Matt Ryan will lead this team to that very common goal of wanting to be great. He will lead this team to be very hardworking and striving at every position to be the best. This is something that Vick never did. He was exciting but not hard working or a leader in the least little bit. He was too busy in his down time playing gangster and Kingpin at dog fights. As long as Matt doesn't like fighting chickens then we'll be O.K. lol. Us true fans are behind you Matt. Lead us to the promise land.

Tron5000 (4/29/2008)
rdonham (4/29/2008)
signed. Go MAtt RYAN!!!!

I just wished the organization was honest with us about the Mike Vick Situation.

About what are they being dishonest?

They never came out and said 'Mike isnt our guy in the future". Last week I was reading about love letters between Mike and Blank

rdonham (4/29/2008)

They never came out and said 'Mike isnt our guy in the future". Last week I was reading about love letters between Mike and Blank

So the fact that they did not tell the world that Vick was not going to be the QB when he is released from prison equates with being dishonest? They didn't outright tell every team in the league, when they did not know for certain that they would be able to get Ryan, that they did not plan on Michael Vick being the QB of the Falcons in 2009, so they are dishonest?

Sorry, having a tough time swallowing that one. Would you like them to have told the public, "Renardo Foster isn't our guy in the future, so we're going to draft Sam Baker?"

Get off the Vick kick. He did not show his loyalty to the team and city, since he willingly engaged in criminal acts that could jeopardize his freedom and his employment, so we don't owe him a **** thing. He pissed on the team, his boss, the city and every Falcons fan. He obviously wasn't in the Falcons' future. They are trying to take money back from him. You call Arthur Blank, Thomas Dimitroff and Mike Smith "dishonest" for not telling you he wasn't coming back? Get real.