If you don't like the Falcons anymore....

birdweiserrr

You said you "will leave" if Vick came back. So what if Vick came back today? You would then be the one on here posting on and on about how you're done and wishing bad crap on the Falcons. No, instead, things go your way, so now you just love the Falcons and cannot stand those whiners who are dissing the Falcons.

I agree with you they should go, but don't be hypocritical by threatening to do the same thing yourself.

Like I said, I could explain it to you but I thought you were smart enough to understand it. I guess I'll have to over simplify it for you.

I knew/know Vick will never play for the Falcons again. There was no real threat of me not being a Falcon fan because that was never gonna happen. I'll still say it. "If Vick ever plays for the Falcons again I will no longer be a fan until Blank sells the team." It's not gonna happen.

These people are claiming that they are leaving over something that has already happened. Surely you understand this.

If my Dad killed my Mom I'd hate him. I'm not saying I hate my Dad. You get it?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

birdweiserrr (4/29/2008)
The Falcon Ace (4/29/2008)
At the time it was very unlikely Vick would come back inthe future, but it isn't impossible. Now it is more likely, but it still is not IMPOSSIBLE.

I just want to know if you've figured out the difference yet or not.

You in your mind assume that it is impossible, even though it is not. So you made that statement. You could easily see that someone like me who doesn't think Blank has entirely shut the door on Vick(though the Ryan pick seems like a pretty big nail in that coffin) would make the connection.

rideordiefalcons (4/28/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/28/2008)
We don't like you either. Get off of our boards. No need to tell us you're leaving. Oh I get it, you're "sending a message". Message received. Now leave. Thanks.

It's cheaper for you not to like me.....I'm annoying you for free.  What's your excuse for paying the Falcons to annoy you. And contrary to what you hear from your peanut gallery....this post didn't help.

I guess you need the attention that you were deprived of as a small child, but if you want some one to hate you, then you picked the right place

birdweiserrr (4/29/2008)
At the time it was very unlikely Vick would come back inthe future, but it isn't impossible. Now it is more likely, but it still is not IMPOSSIBLE.

You in your mind assume that it is impossible, even though it is not. So you made that statement. You could easily see that someone like me who doesn't think Blank has entirely shut the door on Vick(though the Ryan pick seems like a pretty big nail in that coffin) would make the connection.

And I'll say it again. If Blank lets someone like Vick, someone that has slapped us in the face over and over again, back on this team, I will no longer be a Falcon fan until Blank sells the team. Vick will never play here again though. Blank would NEVER let Vick do this to us again. It's not gonna happen. There's no threat of me leaving. I'm saying I'd leave if something that will never happen happened.

These posters are saying that they are going to leave because of what has already happened. Again, two totally different issues.

A simple apology would be the right thing for you to do here. I respect it when a man admits he was wrong.

birdweiserrr (4/29/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/29/2008)

And I'll say it again. If Blank lets someone like Vick, someone that has slapped us in the face over and over again, back on this team, I will no longer be a Falcon fan until Blank sells the team. Vick will never play here again though. Blank would NEVER let Vick do this to us again. It's not gonna happen. There's no threat of me leaving. I'm saying I'd leave if something that will never happen happened.

These posters are saying that they are going to leave because of what has already happened. Again, two totally different issues.

A simple apology would be the right thing for you to do here. I respect it when a man admits he was wrong.

The interpritation is up to however to view things. I believe it is possible Vick could come back, so I took it as you "threatening" the Falcons over it. You think it's impossible so you making those kinds of claims doesn't matter much to you.

If Vick would have been coming back, you would have been the one saying the crap. But you say it cannot happen, so it's an empty threat more to show just how you think it is impossible it is for Vick to come back.

Different folks, different views, different way to interprit things.

kschreck (4/29/2008)
consistentfalcon (4/28/2008)
FalconFansince80 (4/28/2008)
Amen.

good teams dont consistently lose:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I'm a fan regardless. Of course I want them to win, but I'm certainly not going to leave when they don't.

I guess you should go find yourself a team that consistently wins and stick with them until the bandwagon stalls then go find another, and another.........

i'll wait for the foulcon bandwagon after all 5 yrs isnt that long the way time flys, im just not gonna sit in the rain waiting:w00t::w00t::w00t:

consistentfalcon (4/29/2008)
FalconFansince80 (4/29/2008)
BruceReville (4/29/2008)
I never liked the Falcons - I Love The Falcons!!!!!!

dan reeves too?

Especially Dan Reeves. Super Bowl??

funny how them owners fire them coaches that have some success. looks like them owners hate winners:w00t::w00t::w00t:

That coach who was a one hit wonder? What about the fact that he couldn't draft to save his life? Better than Mora and Petrino, but come on, let it go.

BruceReville (4/29/2008)

dan reeves too?

funny how them owners fire them coaches that have some success. looks like them owners hate winners:w00t::w00t::w00t:

That coach who was a one hit wonder? What about the fact that he couldn't draft to save his life? Better than Mora and Petrino, but come on, let it go.

a 1 hit wonder is better than 10 no hit wonders any day:w00t::w00t::w00t:

go foulcons

BruceReville (4/29/2008)

dan reeves too?

oh and where has the draft picks that came after him gotten us

go foulclowns

BruceReville (4/29/2008)

dan reeves too?

go foulclowns

Can't really say, our past two HCs were idiots.

BruceReville (4/29/2008)

dan reeves too?

go foulclowns

Can't really say, our past two HCs were idiots.

i can say look at the record, the losses were'nt all on the coaches the players do have to execute. lets see what you blame this group of coaches with in 3 yrs as these foulcons continue their losing trend, its a tradition, accept it i did

REV.2000 (4/28/2008)
brendyne (4/28/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/28/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/28/2008)

Now blood dont let your mom see you talking like that. You might get grounded from her car.

Great, as long as you tell your mom she's grounded from my **** ;).

Thats not childish. But what can one expect from a child.

Oh well you've made childish remarks at me over and over, so I guess you're a child yourself. ;)

You're older then me but act the same or younger than me, shame shame shame.

And Blood, doesn't it annoy you that older people say 'kids' of today have no respect.

And then you see them do what hes doing to you.

Double standards.

NOT ALL OF US OLD JOKERS ARE LIKE THAT. SOME OF US PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH. WE GIVE RESPECT TO GAIN RESPECT.:)

Yeah i know, but you get some people who will push infront of you, then you confront them about the issues and they go off about how young people have no respect.

Some of them are stupid.

Some of them do what you said.

birdweiserrr (4/29/2008)
The Falcon Ace (4/28/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/28/2008)
We don't like you either. Get off of our boards. No need to tell us you're leaving. Oh I get it, you're "sending a message". Message received. Now leave. Thanks.

Didn't you state that if Vick came back you would do the same thing you are complaining about others doing?

Ace, without going into great detail, which would only be over simplification, you're smart enough to know the difference. I'll at least lead you in the right direction. "Would leave", "leaving".

BIRD, WITHOUT GOING INTO GREAT DETAIL, I THINK ACE HAS GOT YOU HERE, BECAUSE I REMEMBER YOU SAYING THAT. DO YOU SEE HOW FAST I TURNED ON YOU?:w00t:

REV.2000 (4/29/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/29/2008)
The Falcon Ace (4/28/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/28/2008)

Didn't you state that if Vick came back you would do the same thing you are complaining about others doing?

Ace, without going into great detail, which would only be over simplification, you're smart enough to know the difference. I'll at least lead you in the right direction. "Would leave", "leaving".

BIRD, WITHOUT GOING INTO GREAT DETAIL, I THINK ACE HAS GOT YOU HERE, BECAUSE I REMEMBER YOU SAYING THAT. DO YOU SEE HOW FAST I TURNED ON YOU?:w00t:

And I've said it at least 6 times in this thread. Do you have a point?