� King Arthur� dons crown during NFL draft to assert authority&

norwood-32

ucsbdirtybird (4/29/2008)
norwood-32 (4/29/2008)
I don't think I have to apologize for saying my opinion about the Falcons organization. However, I will apologize to you if I offended you in anyway.

The fact that you have five topics on the front page under two different accounts is offensive. Don't apologize to me, just use one account, and take the criticism like a big boy. But you won't...and you will deny what is painfully obvious to everyone on this board.

Again, this is the only topic I've posted.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Falcon Ace (4/29/2008)
norwood-32 (4/29/2008)

Again, another lie. You have 4 topics(3 in a row) under your jsettle account. I have no respect for liars.

I really hope they bring back the ignore feature.  I hate having to go back 3 and 4 pages because worthless trolls spam these boards with stupid threads, meanwhile there is actual football to be discussed. 

norwood-32 (4/29/2008)

Again, another lie. You have 4 topics(3 in a row) under your jsettle account. I have no respect for liars.

It's impossible to use two accounts at once. Your computer has 'cookies' that make everything you post and do occur under that account only.

norwood-32 (4/29/2008)
norwood-32 (4/29/2008)

It's impossible to use two accounts at once. Your computer has 'cookies' that make everything you post and do occur under that account only.

It's easy to log onto one, post, log off, and post with another. That is why you do not see jsettle and norwood-32 on at the same time, ever.

norwood-32 (4/29/2008)
norwood-32 (4/29/2008)

It's easy to log onto one, post, log off, and post with another. That is why you do not see jsettle and norwood-32 on at the same time, ever.

That's just a waste of time. Why would I create 2 accounts when easily 1 can get the job done?

Anyways, back to the topic. King Arthur has again, decided to commandeer this ship.

norwood-32 (4/29/2008)

why do you act like you respect the foulcons then, they been saying they going to get better and over the last 3 yrs have gotten worse:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Archived