espn

falconfan82

I like that pick, and I like the fact that they are doing what they can to help give Ryan a chance to be successful. LT and WR were important. Honestly, I just don't know about some of the other picks out there .. very average draft when I thought we were gonna hit a homerun this weekend ..

pured-hallfan (4/27/2008)
Juggalo_ATLFAN (4/27/2008)
sayen he was one of the best picks of the second day what deos everyone think about that

Learn to spell and I agree with all the falcons picks but the first.  We needed a slot reciever and now we have one.

Funny how folks try to ridicule others by talking about misspelled words, but you should've been taught "i" comes before "e" except after "c".  Receiver not reciever....Learn to spell as well!!!

sivik_outkast (4/27/2008)
A few of them said he is better now than Wes Welker is, that's a bold statement.  I hope it's true!!!

That was misheard I beleive, I think Jaws said it, but then someone said "Better than Welker!?" and he said "Better now than Welker was then." So he's better now than Welker was when he came out is what I took from that. I really like the pick, and especially since he's a Georgia boy and from his interviews sounds like a real Falcons fan. That's always good.

torrie007 (4/27/2008)
pured-hallfan (4/27/2008)
Juggalo_ATLFAN (4/27/2008)
sayen he was one of the best picks of the second day what deos everyone think about that

Learn to spell and I agree with all the falcons picks but the first.  We needed a slot reciever and now we have one.

Funny how folks try to ridicule others by talking about misspelled words, but you should've been taught "i" comes before "e" except after "c".  Receiver not reciever....Learn to spell as well!!!

LMAO...wowsers....

You hope in things that can be hoped for

When you offensive coor and your head coach say we are going to run a smash mouth system and win the game in the trenches.....

Then you go out and get a "weapon" for a suspect QB that cant block or stop the run.....

First let me go back, Dead last in the NFC against the run, 7th in the NFL in sacks allowed with an inutile QB

Return to the point........What are we smashing mouths with? What are we swinging with?

A DT that hurt himself coming down the stairs?

or is it again another Petrino running the offense? saying one thing and doing the other

You hope in things that can be hoped for

Agree. Man, we have alot of pessimist as a fan.

It's really hard to be optimistic when we've never been able to put winning seasons together as a franchise. Make no mistake I want to be positive just like the next guy but don't be hard on people for thinking the worst. Until we are proven wrong then bad attitudes will always be here.

If you want to blame somebody blame the new regime. Their the ones who led everybody to believe that we were going to focus on OL and DL by stating if you want to win you have to stop the run, also you have to be able to run the ball.  We passed on the best defensive tackle to come along in several years and also walked away with one Lineman in the deepest draft ever for Lineman.

Everybody is just in shock, including me, sorry for being a pessimist.