I WISH I WAS A KANSAS CITY FAN

magnus23

Guest Gritz

It's not that hard......

BAM!

You're a Chiefs fan. Now get the **** off of our board. We're not partial to opposing teams having their trolls on here.

red2play (4/26/2008)
KC is going to be a POWERHOUSE.  We are the same-ol-falcons.  Love being a fan.  Will love it better when Blank sells the team.

Yea.....with Brodie Croyle running the show out there in KC, I see at least 3-4 Super Bowls in their immediate future....:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

KC is going to be a POWERHOUSE.  We are the same-ol-falcons.  Love being a fan.  Will love it better when Blank sells the team.

Man i am sick of your negativity, you never have anything positive to say. Its easy to say KC is doing great, they didn't need a QB either. It makes it alot easier to build trenches when you don't have a need at the most important position on the field, being QB.

Guest Gritz
Don Solo (4/26/2008)
red2play (4/26/2008)
KC is going to be a POWERHOUSE. We are the same-ol-falcons. Love being a fan. Will love it better when Blank sells the team.

Yea.....with Brodie Croyle running the show out there in KC, I see at least 3-4 Super Bowls in their immediate future....:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dayum. That was funny.

Good to see ya back on here solo.

gritblitzer (4/26/2008)
Don Solo (4/26/2008)
red2play (4/26/2008)
KC is going to be a POWERHOUSE. We are the same-ol-falcons. Love being a fan. Will love it better when Blank sells the team.

Dayum. That was funny.

Good to see ya back on here solo.

Thanks, Gritz....Glad to see that things haven't changed much around here.

We had our amazing draft last year, this is KC's turn I guess.

Its not like we are having a HORRIBLE draft, just not a super great one (altho we should of with so many pics).. I think if we can get a nice DT like Laws and afew solid players later on, it will be a somewhat productive draft even tho we are paying tons of money to a first round bust.