Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swiftkick

Please TD ...CURTIS LOFTON ...A NEED AT MLB ...

73 posts in this topic

Statick (4/26/2008)
I gotta stop doing the Chicken Dance when I get happy about our picks. I'm going to pull something.:hehe:

I went nutzzzzzzzz ..I start pumping my chest and I think I hurt myself cause I lost breathe

swiftkick (4/26/2008)
Statick (4/26/2008)
I gotta stop doing the Chicken Dance when I get happy about our picks. I'm going to pull something.:hehe:

I went nutzzzzzzzz ..I start pumping my chest and I think I hurt myself cause I lost breathe

I feel so good about this one because i've really wanted him since he declared.First time they picked somebody I targeted from the get go.

just a bump back cause im really loving this kid think he is going to be a star and a friendly reminder i know what Im talking about backing him from day 1

swiftkick (5/31/2008)
just a bump back cause im really loving this kid think he is going to be a star and a friendly reminder i know what Im talking about backing him from day 1

If it's alright with you, next year I'm going to watch what LB you're pimping and jump on board early so I can take credit.  :D J/K

But seriously, that's two years in a row you've hit the nail on the head with LB's.

Yeah, I think we'll be as solid at MLB as we were when Tuggle played.  He may not have the fastest wheels (neither was The Hammer) but boy does he lay down the lumber! Hands down my favorite pick of this year's draft.

Farmer (5/31/2008)
swiftkick (5/31/2008)

If it's alright with you, next year I'm going to watch what LB you're pimping and jump on board early so I can take credit. :D J/K

But seriously, that's two years in a row you've hit the nail on the head with LB's.

lol thanks Farmer.

Next year Ill let you know from the looks of the team though it looks like I think we are set at LB if Boley resigns long term .

so I will set my hopes on DLINE OR OLINE ..

I think if we're selecting in the Top Ten again, we'll go for an offensive tackle.  Either Michael Oher from Ol' Miss or Andre Smith from the Crimson Tide.  Oher is expected to be a higher rated prospect than Jake Long.

Farmer (5/31/2008)
swiftkick (5/31/2008)

If it's alright with you, next year I'm going to watch what LB you're pimping and jump on board early so I can take credit.  :D J/K

um it wasn't hard to realize that Willis was a beast.Did u not see him at Ole Miss?then he's a physical freak.

cwell1 (5/31/2008)
Farmer (5/31/2008)
swiftkick (5/31/2008)

If it's alright with you, next year I'm going to watch what LB you're pimping and jump on board early so I can take credit. :D J/K

um it wasn't hard to realize that Willis was a beast.Did u not see him at Ole Miss?then he's a physical freak.

lol yo I was screaming Patrick Willis about 5 months prior to the draft...;)

swiftkick (5/31/2008)
cwell1 (5/31/2008)
Farmer (5/31/2008)
swiftkick (5/31/2008)

lol yo I was screaming Patrick Willis about 5 months prior to the draft...;)

I could tell before his last season at Ole Miss.I'm just not the type to scream for positions we suck at over a position we have none at.I always liked Willis though.I'm not trying to discredit u just that I wouldn't jump on every player u wanted from here on out like the other guy said.and lol at the guy questioning Lofton over Connor.I would have taken Lofton over Mayo.Connor???lol

falconfansince66 (5/31/2008)
I wasn't crazy about a player named "Dan Conner". Maybe it's me but I just couldn't get past the dude on Rosanne for some reason...

LMAO!:w00t:

wow swift knows what he is talking about ;)

If only this "swiftkick" was still on the board, he could bump his old threats and slob on his own.... post.

lmao. I hate that he acts like hes all knowing genius. lol

Hes just like Gazoo with this.

friendly reminder..kid knows his stuff:D

Gee, if I pulled up all my old threads where I was right we wouldn't have room on the first page any longer to hold them! Nah, just kiddin' good call...