Ok Forget Draft Position and Salary Cap Cost - Who is the best QB in the draft?

wandrews

iDash (4/25/2008)
Woodson in the Draft

Quinn, too, if we could get him

I really liked, Schaub, if we could get him back!

I was going to argue with you - but with Belushi on your sig you can not be all bad.  Cheese Burger, Cheese Burger, Cheese Burger, .... NO COKE   PEPSI

wandrews (4/24/2008)
The Subject says it all.  Goodall just called and gave Atlanta a free draft choice with no salary cap implications - who would Atlanta pick based on pure QB talent, potential, etc,

id still say jake long. oh you said qb. who cares who it is if nobody is protecting his blind side?

i think it would have to be brohm, who has sustained good numbers over a period of time even with his team in turmoil. i dont see how he was rated so high last year but all of a sudden hes low first second round and matt ryan is joe montana and peyton mannings lovechild.

phalconphil (4/25/2008)
wandrews (4/24/2008)
The Subject says it all.  Goodall just called and gave Atlanta a free draft choice with no salary cap implications - who would Atlanta pick based on pure QB talent, potential, etc,

id still say jake long. oh you said qb. who cares who it is if nobody is protecting his blind side?

i think it would have to be brohm, who has sustained good numbers over a period of time even with his team in turmoil. i dont see how he was rated so high last year but all of a sudden hes low first second round and matt ryan is joe montana and peyton mannings lovechild.

Well if Ryan is Manning's love child - then that means that he is actually a "Manning" which means the the Falcons should trade up to No 2 and get him - lol

Illini_Falcon59 (4/25/2008)
FalconFan13 (4/25/2008)
Brohm and it's not even close he is the only Qb i would even think about taking in the 1st round.

he said forget draft position.

What did draft position have to do with anything? I just said Brohm was the only one worth a 1st round pick which means he's the best QB to me which means i would take him over any QB in the draft if he was free.

Brohm for several reasons, first he has a family rooted in football, second his four year stats are pretty impressive.

Peyton Manning's four year stats: Att. Comp.   Comp. Ratio   Total yards   Ints.   TD's

1354  851 62.8   11201   33   90

Matt Ryan's four year stats: 1347  707  58.3 9313   37   56

Brian Brohm's four year stats: 1185   780 66.8   10775   24   71

His stat's are pretty impressive, and please don't start posting QB's who played weak competition or was part of a system offense that threw up rediculous stats like Colt Brennen for example.