Who is more retarded than me?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Consider ****** privileges revoked, unless you are a really good BSer and tell her a jealous friend stole your phone and sent that text and not you.

check 6 posts above you and you might find him

FalconFansince80 (4/18/2008)
Is this the kind of ****** that drools and rubs sh#t in his hair and all that? 'Cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' around that kind of thing now....just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. I can't so much as drink a glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.

:laugh:

Doyle Hargraves is the man!

This is the best thread I've seen since the switch to the new boards :cool:

Dem Birds Can Fly (4/19/2008)
Ya know, as funny as this is, it serves you right for thinkingof/treating women like that. Gotta grow up sometime.

Oh yea like you're above having sex with a hot girl who you don't want to have an actual relationship with :doze:

Besides, I'm 22 years old, I've got awhile before I need to grow up. ;)

Heådshø (4/19/2008)
Ya know, as funny as this is, it serves you right for thinkingof/treating women like that. Gotta grow up sometime.

Oh yea like you're above having sex with a hot girl who you don't want to have an actual relationship with :doze:

Word Headshots, **** dr.phil ##### dude trying to ruin this thread.

Bloodhoundz (4/19/2008)
Heådshø (4/19/2008)

Word Headshots, **** dr.phil ##### dude trying to ruin this thread.

Seriously, he's the only one that had to come up in this thread and post something reasonable. Dude needs to go to bed or help me come up with ways to win her back.

Matthew Pritts (4/19/2008)
Heådshø (4/18/2008)
I'm glad everyone is getting such a kick out of this.

I've decided to resume the chase. I can't go out like a chump, I have to rectify this situation with a naked victory. This should make for an interesting chase, and will give me a break from stupid drunk Georgia State sorority girls who will have sex with you if you tell them you're a minor league baseball player...entirely different story:w00t:

Sounds like Ga.State girls are real easy!

Yeah but anyone's easy when you have vodka, roofies and lies.

Kidding, of course, but I did tell them I was a pitcher for the Myrtle Beach Braves.

I can't even remember if the Braves have a Myrtle Beach team, but I know they didn't #####ing know that. Like moths to the flame, for some reason.

Heådshø (4/19/2008)
Heådshø (4/18/2008)

I've decided to resume the chase. I can't go out like a chump, I have to rectify this situation with a naked victory. This should make for an interesting chase, and will give me a break from stupid drunk Georgia State sorority girls who will have sex with you if you tell them you're a minor league baseball player...entirely different story:w00t:

Kidding, of course, but I did tell them I was a pitcher for the Myrtle Beach Braves.

I can't even remember if the Braves have a Myrtle Beach team, but I know they didn't #####ing know that. Like moths to the flame, for some reason.

I think they did, they still might and it's the rookie league.
Heådshø (4/19/2008)
Heådshø (4/18/2008)

:laugh: and it keeps getting funnier, this is definitely a HOF thread even if it's not moved there.

Vogelgryff (4/19/2008)
Seriously, he's the only one that had to come up in this thread and post something reasonable. Dude needs to go to bed or help me come up with ways to win her back.

Make sure not to send her a link of this thread by mistake.;)

LMAO, the subtitle of this thread should be "comicview"

falconfoozball (4/18/2008)
BillyWitchDoctor (4/18/2008)

Wow man, that was too funny. I had to put my head down on my desk to try and muffle my laughter.

Not nearly as funny as Headshot's story, though. That is American Pie Hollywood type ish, right there.

My friends have told me that I should write a movie script about my life and I thought about it but I always said that 1, I don't know how to write a movie script, and 2, I think I'd get sued by the people of American Pie, it's funny that you said that.

There's literally hundred of ******** stories that I could put in to a book or a movie and I know people would think it was funny, because everyone's done dumb ##### before. Maybe they didn't send accidental text messages that ruined their chance at having sex or maybe they didn't lie to sorority girls about being a pitcher in the minor leagues or maybe they didn't spend 2 and a half hours laying in the dirt underneath a porch with a broken ankle while the cops stood right above them giving tickets for underage drinking to all of their friends...but people can at least relate to that kind of stupidity. Or at least I think they could.

Heådshø (4/19/2008)
Heådshø (4/18/2008)

:laugh:

Yeah we have a Braves farm team but its the Myrtle Beach Pelicans.

Heådshø (4/19/2008)
falconfoozball (4/18/2008)
BillyWitchDoctor (4/18/2008)

Wow man, that was too funny. I had to put my head down on my desk to try and muffle my laughter.

Not nearly as funny as Headshot's story, though. That is American Pie Hollywood type ish, right there.

My friends have told me that I should write a movie script about my life and I thought about it but I always said that 1, I don't know how to write a movie script, and 2, I think I'd get sued by the people of American Pie, it's funny that you said that.

There's literally hundred of ******** stories that I could put in to a book or a movie and I know people would think it was funny, because everyone's done dumb ##### before. Maybe they didn't send accidental text messages that ruined their chance at having sex or maybe they didn't lie to sorority girls about being a pitcher in the minor leagues or maybe they didn't spend 2 and a half hours laying in the dirt underneath a porch with a broken ankle while the cops stood right above them giving tickets for underage drinking to all of their friends...but people can at least relate to that kind of stupidity. Or at least I think they could.

Lmao, no but in high school a couple of my friends and I were chased around for an hour or so by like 8 college students after we broke one of their car windows.

Heådshø (4/19/2008)

Actually I am above that, and guess what else, I'm about to be 23 and I've learned some of life's lessons that you haven't, and most men haven't infact. It's not just you. You should respect women a little bit more. If this girl was aware that you had no intentioned of having an actual relationship with her and was okay with that, then fine. But using a girl like that is immature and "prickish". You're never to young to grow up. I get wanting to have fun, **** I'm not fully mature, I play video games all the time, I watch Kevin Smith movies and laugh at **** and fart jokes, but there is a difference in treating someone like that and playing video games. But, I will wish you luck because if this girl isn't smart enough to see thru you, then she get's what she gets... hopefully not herpes.

Heådshø (4/19/2008)
I will not have my thread, which has brought joy to many people and touched many people's lives on a personal level, become a platform for a holier-than-thou mentality.

May we move onward, to victory.

Agreed!

Oh happy day! The board God dropped in to tell us how we have unacceptable morales and we're going to ****.

You want to talk about guys being bad about objectifying women, when I see women my age (I'm 23) doing the same thing. Unless you're a professional athlete, body builder or just a health nut, there's usually one reason people go to the gym: So they will get attention (why would they want that???) and they'll look good naked. It's human nature to want to attract a mate, and the gym is an easy way.

Sorry for the hijack Headshot, continue on with the show.