Who is more retarded than me?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Consider ****** privileges revoked, unless you are a really good BSer and tell her a jealous friend stole your phone and sent that text and not you.

check 6 posts above you and you might find him

tdot falcon (4/17/2008)
BillyWitchDoctor (4/17/2008)
**** dude, that's terrible. How's it feel to c*ck block yourself? :w00t:

Lmao low blow! I think we should just leave the guy alone it sounds like it's gonna take him some time to get over this.

He's been lurking for a good 20 minutes, I guess he is using his alone time by keeping his hands occupied.

bossFALCON (4/17/2008)
lol :w00t:dang headshot that was a really messed up story. you just dug yourself in a hole and kept digging and digging man...

I know. I don't know if there was anything I could have said or done, but I wish I was smart enough to think of something and she was dumb enough to believe it. It just sucks because I was really looking forward to having sex with her, I mean really looking forward to it. She does palates and dance, so it probably would have been worth writing a book about. That's why I got so excited and tried to tell my friend about it. Sometimes you just can't keep that kinda ##### to yourself. I felt like I had the cure for cancer or something, and I had to share it with the world.

Heådshø (4/17/2008)
bossFALCON (4/17/2008)
lol :w00t:dang headshot that was a really messed up story. you just dug yourself in a hole and kept digging and digging man...

I know. I don't know if there was anything I could have said or done, but I wish I was smart enough to think of something and she was dumb enough to believe it. It just sucks because I was really looking forward to having sex with her, I mean really looking forward to it. She does palates and dance, so it probably would have been worth writing a book about. That's why I got so excited and tried to tell my friend about it. Sometimes you just can't keep that kinda ##### to yourself. I felt like I had the cure for cancer or something, and I had to share it with the world.

**** bro. The possibilities with someone that flexible are endless.

Bloodhoundz (4/17/2008)
tdot falcon (4/17/2008)

Lmao low blow! I think we should just leave the guy alone it sounds like it's gonna take him some time to get over this.

He's been lurking for a good 20 minutes, I guess he is using his alone time by keeping his hands occupied.

LMAO. Nah, I was downloading music and had this thread open still.

Yeah, that's what I was doing.

Heådshø (4/17/2008)
bossFALCON (4/17/2008)

lol yea i know what you mean man, had to tell somebody.

Hey Headshot, look at it this way. Atleast your hands will never turn you down or complain, am I right or am I right?

My hands don't come with a garter belt and boyshorts though. If they did, I wouldn't ever have time to post here.

Heådshø (4/17/2008)
Hey Headshot, look at it this way. Atleast your hands will never turn you down or complain, am I right or am I right?

My hands don't come with a garter belt and boyshorts though. If they did, I wouldn't ever have time to post here.

I love those, anywho if you really wanted they could.....

Heres a tip that might help you in the future, if the chick is halfway intelligent she will probably see through it thou.

...Use football terms, I used to do this all the time and girl would never get it, I'd text my friends something like "Scored a 69 yd touchdown pass last night!", and if a girl was to ever ask wtf was that all about you could be like I went home and played madden geez!

That or I'll say something like I think I found a franchise quarterback for the Falcons were just working out contract details.

There is so many more of these, and it was more of an entertainment thing if anything...

My friend called me today while I was at work to tell me this story. Headshot everyone does something stupid in their lives, so don't dwell on it. There's another pilates chick around the corner. I could give ya some more ****** stuff to make ya feel better, but ya know why God made you to hurt, so you don't do it again. Good stuff though you got me rollin.

Heådshø (4/17/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/17/2008)
tdot falcon (4/17/2008)

:laugh:, If you want her that bad then don't give up. Show up to her crib with your robe on and then drop it and make her know she can't resist you. If she calls the cops just tell them bloodhoundz gave you this good advice.

Bloodhoundz (4/17/2008)
Heådshø (4/17/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/17/2008)
tdot falcon (4/17/2008)

:laugh:, If you want her that bad then don't give up. Show up to her crib with your robe on and then drop it and make her know she can't resist you. If she calls the cops just tell them bloodhoundz gave you this good advice.

Thats the smartest thing I have ever heard anyone say...

Pssshhh I would probably just give up and move on...Plenty more out there.

tipp78 (4/17/2008)
Heres a tip that might help you in the future, if the chick is halfway intelligent she will probably see through it thou.

...Use football terms, I used to do this all the time and girl would never get it, I'd text my friends something like "Scored a 69 yd touchdown pass last night!", and if a girl was to ever ask wtf was that all about you could be like I went home and played madden geez!

That or I'll say something like I think I found a franchise quarterback for the Falcons were just working out contract details.

There is so many more of these, and it was more of an entertainment thing if anything...

That's actually a pretty good idea....

And Headshot - I know you may not like the idea of this, but if you have a gym membership, go in during a pilates lesson, it works dude....

ty down (4/17/2008)
My friend called me today while I was at work to tell me this story. Headshot everyone does something stupid in their lives, so don't dwell on it. There's another pilates chick around the corner. I could give ya some more ****** stuff to make ya feel better, but ya know why God made you to hurt, so you don't do it again. Good stuff though you got me rollin.

I'm not depressed over it or anything, it's not like I'm never going to have sex again. I just really wanted to have sex with this girl to see how many different ways I could bend her. I wasn't that interested in having a meaningful relationship with her.

I mean come on, she does palates and dance, I do keg stands and watch football. If it wasn't for the fact that she thought I was really funny and "sweet" I don't think I ever would have had a chance.

Heådshø (4/17/2008)
ty down (4/17/2008)

I'm not depressed over it or anything, it's not like I'm never going to have sex again. I just really wanted to have sex with this girl to see how many different ways I could bend her. I wasn't that interested in having a meaningful relationship with her.

I mean come on, she does palates and dance, I do keg stands and watch football. If it wasn't for the fact that she thought I was really funny and "sweet" I don't think I ever would have had a chance.

I got ya! Is there anyway you can play it off, like Hey what's that ish you were talkin to my brother, He stole my phone and now I see some funky messages.

That's actually a pretty good idea....

And Headshot - I know you may not like the idea of this, but if you have a gym membership, go in during a pilates lesson, it works dude....

Homes, how do you think I met her? I was at the gym late at night just as they were about to close up. Her palates class had just ended and she had like 400 bags she was trying to carry, so I offered to help her carry some to her car.

She actually made all the moves, all I did was carry the bags. After I helped load them into her car she was like "Thanks, that was really sweet of you" and then she asked me what days I come to the gym on and I said Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and she said "Wow me too, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." So the next night we kinda met up and did some treadmill and ##### together and were talking and it just kinda went from there. We ate dinner later in the week and then I sent her a text message saying I had her ****** on lockdown.

#####ing smooth right? I thought so.