Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sly Croom

Chad Johnson wants out in Cincinnati..........

24 posts in this topic

Matthew Pritts (4/16/2008)
That says nothing about the Falcons pursuing him, and rightly so.

Bannable offense.

Agreed, and if we were, it better be for Chad and the #9 pick.

Bannable offense.

Thanks for the heads up.

where did that even mention the falcons or the #3 pick.  Get the facts straight. I  might offer a 4th. if any for him since he is so upset.

If we signed that whiner when we have much bigger needs I'll quit watching our team.

I'd take T.O. looooooonnnnnnnng before I'd take Johnson.

Statick (4/16/2008)

Bannable offense.

Thanks for the heads up.

No prob.:D

I'd rather give the #3 pick away to a division rival than use it to get an egotistical cancer like Chad Johnson. I wouldn't give up a day 7th round pick for the guy, let alone a 1st rounder.

We just rid ourselves of one selfish malcontent; trading for his offensive equivalent would be utterly senseless.

Why ban me? The good news out of all of this is...............I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!

Bannable offense.

Agreed with the ban offense. I am sick of people posting irrelevant Falcons material in the category that says "Talk about the Falcons" and I am annoyed with people creating false rumors!

On the other hand I do think it would be interesting to make a push for C.J. Yes, he is a loud-mouth but if they accept a 3rd rounder then why not? He could become a Randy Moss type guy and shut-up with a new coach and environment. Why not take a chance? We do not have a leader on this team anyways!

man..so yall telling me you wouldnt love to have 85 on our team?

get outta here.

yes, he's a loud mouth but so what. he gets the job done. he's 100x better than and WR we have now

That is bull. Not one mention of the Falcons. Moss was had for a 4th pick. We do not want Ocho Cinco and neither does the FO. He is the type guy TD has ran out of town all offseason. If we gave the 3rd overall pick for him I would never watch the Falcons again.

jj (4/16/2008)
man..so yall telling me you wouldnt love to have 85 on our team?

get outta here.

yes, he's a loud mouth but so what. he gets the job done. he's 100x better than and WR we have now

I'd love to have Chad but between the salary cap penalty and what the bengals would ask for he has no chance to come here. Lets build up an O-line before we worry 'bout the Reciving corp. Remember no wide reciver is so good that they'll rack TDs if the QB is constantly throwng off his back. 

oh

Don't underestimate  Roddy, his best is still to come.:rolleyes: