If you had to take a QB in the first two rounds who would you take

jgentry162

Flacco, I think he could be a probowl QB in the NFL , It just may take another year longer than the other top 3 QB in this draft , but I think he could be better than all of them .JMO but I like Flacco for the pick better than any QB in this draft , And I sure hope we draft him for our QB . He will be a great one in time , Write that one down .... Please TD , Let it be with the Falcons .

Draftnut57 (4/15/2008)
Flacco, I think he could be a probowl QB in the NFL , It just may take another year longer than the other top 3 QB in this draft , but I think he could be better than all of them .JMO but I like Flacco for the pick better than any QB in this draft , And I sure hope we draft him for our QB . He will be a great one in time , Write that one down .... Please TD , Let it be with the Falcons .

Amen! my man! Flacco upside is crazy!

Yeah right.

YOu really wanna keep losing football games, don't you?

Nope - but what could it hurt Division II prospect QB we could pick up after the draft - bring him in - work him out and see what he's got - Heck we could still pick-up a QB in the 1st 2 rounds and maybe Nicolette pick-up a decent arm for competetion in camp.

Some people on these boards want to wait until next year for a QB (Sure but why put off rebuilding the system for a year to wait for 1 guy) - Some want to wait until YKW gets possibly back (ACK! Could be waiting a while)

Undrafted free agents are cheap and can add depth in training camp and every now and then a gem can be found. I know Pittsburgh never regretted picking a Division II QB back in the 70s