McNabb Spotted in Atlantic Station

prorixum

I saw Donovan McNabb having dinner at the Lobby at Twelve in Atlantic Station last night. A guy showed up later to meet him that I didn't recognize.

I don't follow the boards enough to know whether Atlanta would be seriously going after McNabb, though I see it being talked about on the boards. He was/is in town.

sporkdevil (4/12/2008)
We don't want McNabb. Even with pictures, I don't think we would take him. He is past his prime, injury prone, and expensive. Not what we need, or what any team needs. McNabb can meet in cities other than Philly without having to play in those cities.
I'm tired of you idiots talking bout what yall don't want. Like yall round ##### here.

(4/12/2008)
sporkdevil (4/12/2008)
We don't want McNabb. Even with pictures, I don't think we would take him. He is past his prime, injury prone, and expensive. Not what we need, or what any team needs. McNabb can meet in cities other than Philly without having to play in those cities.
I'm tired of you idiots talking bout what yall don't want. Like yall round ##### here.

We have a QB, don't see why we need to trade a high pick for an older, less effective, more expensive guy who has already been replaced on his own team. Redman will outperform McNabb with less help. Write that down you nameless nothing.

sporkdevil (4/13/2008)
(4/12/2008)
sporkdevil (4/12/2008)

We have a QB, don't see why we need to trade a high pick for an older, less effective, more expensive guy who has already been replaced on his own team. Redman will outperform McNabb with less help. Write that down you nameless nothing.

#####

(4/13/2008)
sporkdevil (4/13/2008)
(4/12/2008)
sporkdevil (4/12/2008)

#####

have anything interesting that you would like to contribute to this convo?

sporkdevil (4/13/2008)
(4/12/2008)
sporkdevil (4/12/2008)

I'd like it. This would bring hope that we aren't about to draft Ryan or spend two picks to get Brohm.

"mcnabb wont be leaving philly any time soon. we have a better chance seeing blank playing qb for us then mcnabb."

"Blank in the shotgun, ball is snapped, Blank is chased out of the pocket to the right, changes his direction to the left! He's being persued by 3 defenders, has nobody open downfield, hes across the line of scrimmage! To the 30, 40, 50 , 45, 35, 25, 15, TOUCHDOWN!":P

ce1c871e-45d2-4d73-a86c-8c8c.jpg