I'm going to help out 95% of the people in this forum

Headshot

This forum is called "NFL Draft and Free Agency."

It's the third choice down from the top when you visit the Message Board Home Page, easily accessible...or so everyone with a fraction of brain matter thought. But it was created for the soul purpose of discussing THE NFL DRAFT and Free Agency.

Please direct all of your stupid mock drafts and arguments over who is more like Peyton Manning and who is more like Ryan Leaf to that forum. Thanks.

Heådshø (4/12/2008)

It's the third choice down from the top when you visit the Message Board Home Page, easily accessible...or so everyone with a fraction of brain matter thought. But it was created for the soul purpose of discussing THE NFL DRAFT and Free Agency.

Please direct all of your stupid mock drafts and arguments over who is more like Peyton Manning and who is more like Ryan Leaf to that forum. Thanks.

If they are discussing players the Falcons acquire through fddree agency, or players the Falcons might draft, are they somehow NOT talking 'about the Falcons'?

chifalc (4/12/2008)
Heådshø (4/12/2008)

If they are discussing players the Falcons acquire through fddree agency, or players the Falcons might draft, are they somehow NOT talking 'about the Falcons'?

Yes but it doesn't take a college physics professor to figure out that talking about the NFL DRAFT needs to go in the NFL DRAFT portion of the message board.

grendel (4/12/2008)
Heådshø (4/12/2008)

Don't send them over there! We still mostly have intelligent conversations over there!

Agreed

Heådshø (4/12/2008)

Yes but it doesn't take a college physics professor to figure out that talking about the NFL DRAFT needs to go in the NFL DRAFT portion of the message board.

Well I was a university physics professor and I'm struggling to see how this thread belongs in the TATF Forum!

monoxide (4/12/2008)
95 percent of the posts are NFL draft related, imagine what TATF would be like without those ?, the thought makes me shiver. I also understand that a lot of people post theres in here because the majority of people on this site visit this forum, and not NFL draft and Free Agency.

peaceful, quiet and without a million and one mock drafts?

This is rather ridiculous. The only thing going on with NFL teams right now is the NFL draft. Should we talk about who is lifting the most weights during their offseason workouts? Perhaps we can discuss whose golf handicap is better or where the players went on vacation during the offseason...

Once the draft and FA dust has settled and training camp begins, the draft related stuff will migrate back over there. Right now, it's the only thing on anyone's mind...

delaigle (4/12/2008)
Heådshø (4/12/2008)

Well I was a university physics professor and I'm struggling to see how this thread belongs in the TATF Forum!

ether

we can talk about how brooking shouldn't be starting, or how roddy white is the second coming. what else? oh, how about michael vick or da hall! those are always fun!

does it suck that 95% of the talk here is draft?

maybe

but at the same time, it's a distraction from all the other stupid crap that's usually being talked about on here anyways.

The Vick threads need to go as well.  Looks like they'd make a forum for that junk as well.  I know I'm guilty as anyone else posting draft-related threads here, I guess we all find it pretty convenient being this is the more 'active' thread but yeah, we should take it upon ourselves and post those in the proper place.  That forum should be the most active by most accounts right now.  I'll do my part by opening any new threads about the draft there even though I'm kind of tired of discussing the draft now and just ready for it to be over with to see where we're going as a team.

grendel (4/12/2008)
Heådshø (4/12/2008)

Don't send them over there! We still mostly have intelligent conversations over there!

lol