I want know some!

FalcFan12

MattRyanFan (4/12/2008)
sporkdevil (4/12/2008)
Why not go to the Ravens board, they are way more likely to pick him up.

I am on there board they show him a lot more respect then yall do but they are more likely to take a CB

Then we don't need you here. Stay Devoted to one team.

Dr. Doom (4/12/2008)
MattRyanFan (4/12/2008)
sporkdevil (4/12/2008)

I am on there board they show him a lot more respect then yall do but they are more likely to take a CB

I AM DEVOTED TO THE FALCONS JUST WANTED TO GET THERE OPTION ME

MattRyanFan (4/12/2008)
Dr. Doom (4/12/2008)
MattRyanFan (4/12/2008)
sporkdevil (4/12/2008)

I AM DEVOTED TO THE FALCONS JUST WANTED TO GET THERE OPTION ME

If I'm being honest, and I mean this with all sincerity, I haven't seen the English language butchered this badly in a long while. If you are any bit older than 10 or 11 I would rethink posting on any forums until you get it worked out. Really, I'm embarrassed for you.

I DONT MIND YOU... I MIND WHO YOU SUPPORT, SIMPLY PUT MATT RYAN IS OVERRATED.... HE HAD A GOOD TWO MINUTE DRIVE VERSUS VA TECH, NOW ALL THE SCOUTS AND ANALYSTS WANNA TAG HIM AS THE BEST!!!

BRIAN BROHM IS BETTER, JOSH JOHNSON IS BETTER, CHAD HENNEE IS BETTER, ANDRE WOODSON IS BETTER, JOE FLACCO IS BETTER. AND AFTER SEEING DENNIS DIXON'S WORKOUTS, HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE BETTER. 

MattRyanFan (4/12/2008)
Why do you guys always show me no respect?Is it because i am a Matt Ryan fan and I support him?If I changed my name to JakeLongFan or GlennDorseyFan would you show me more respect?

No we don't like you because you whine constantly about having no friends.  This is debate and discussion you have to be able to take criticism I got alot and so did everyone else when they first started. The fact that your dumb enough to like Ryan has nothing to do with it.