Florida Spring Game

Lightmare

It's an honest assesment...he's struggled picking up the system, and while a good runner, isn't the kind of dynamic game changer that you have to play regardless of his abillity to fit in the system. Rainey and Mon Williams are the future for UF, and they look pretty good. Moody doesn't look like an impact player to me. They do.

the good thing is we see corso is still going looney picking sc to win the east.. the same guy who picked hawaii over uga and comment he made "i wouldn't be surprised if they blowout georgia"..  the guy doesn't deserve a job.. his opinions are pathetic.  when you can't make it coaching you work on espn gameday.

SacFalcFan (4/12/2008)
the good thing is we see corso is still going looney picking sc to win the east.. the same guy who picked hawaii over uga and comment he made "i wouldn't be surprised if they blowout georgia".. the guy doesn't deserve a job.. his opinions are pathetic. when you can't make it coaching you work on espn gameday.

He is not on College Game Day for his expert opinion, he is their because he is funny and he was once a great Defensive Back and a decent coach.

Demetrius Dew (4/12/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/12/2008)
the good thing is we see corso is still going looney picking sc to win the east.. the same guy who picked hawaii over uga and comment he made "i wouldn't be surprised if they blowout georgia".. the guy doesn't deserve a job.. his opinions are pathetic. when you can't make it coaching you work on espn gameday.

He is not on College Game Day for his expert opinion, he is their because he is funny and he was once a great Defensive Back and a decent coach.

then don't ask him for his picks if he isn't there for his expert opinion.. 

SacFalcFan (4/12/2008)
Demetrius Dew (4/12/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/12/2008)

then don't ask him for his picks if he isn't there for his expert opinion..

Well they have to build him up so he can make the ESPN Game of the week pick by putting on the Mascots head of the team he picks, all it is or he is, is a side show. No one takes him serious I don't believe he takes himself serious.

I am starting to become very worried about Emmanuel Moody. I thought he was a lock for 1,000 yards and would definitely be a gamebreaking type of back. Everything I've heard has gone in the complete opposite direction though.

I guess as long as Rainey and Williams continue to produce it will be alright..

He"dshØt (4/12/2008)
I am starting to become very worried about Emmanuel Moody. I thought he was a lock for 1,000 yards and would definitely be a gamebreaking type of back. Everything I've heard has gone in the complete opposite direction though.

wasn't it you who said moody was better than moreno or do i have you confused with another gator on this board?  I remember two gator fans say after the season that watch out for moody that he was better than moreno and would show it this year.  If I am wrong and it wasn't you sorry about that. 

SacFalcFan (4/12/2008)
He"dshØt (4/12/2008)

wasn't it you who said moody was better than moreno or do i have you confused with another gator on this board? I remember two gator fans say after the season that watch out for moody that he was better than moreno and would show it this year. If I am wrong and it wasn't you sorry about that.

I don't recall saying he was better than Moreno, but I did say he was going to show the same kind of dominance and ability to take over a game on his own like Moreno does. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

Moody had 111 yards on 14 carries and a TD. 7.9 ypc.

Rainey had 76 yards on 11 carries. He also had a great TD reception.

Moody looked very good today and has begun to look very good the last few days in practice. He has to get used to playing against the speed of SEC players like was mentioned during the game today. Those who saying he sucks or wont be good might want to reserve judgement for just awhile longer. Of course after all the guys on here that said Tim wouldnt be any good or would struggle baddly last year I welcome their wonderful insight.

Jgator2113 (4/12/2008)

Moody looked very good today and has begun to look very good the last few days in practice. He has to get used to playing against the speed of SEC players like was mentioned during the game today. Those who saying he sucks or wont be good might want to reserve judgement for just awhile longer. Of course after all the guys on here that said Tim wouldnt be any good or would struggle baddly last year I welcome their wonderful insight.

Finally some good news, thanks for the update Jgator.

Jgator2113 (4/12/2008)

Well since most of the fans i have seen talk about moody saying he sucks due to his poor practices are gator fans (for some reason they overreact with spring practices).  :P  Of course this is the same group that screamed to have tebow start over chris leak after a spring game a few years ago.  I have seen only one guy say he isn't any good on this board, but of course he isn't yet that savior right that most gator fans have been touting since he transferred. 

Heådshø (4/12/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/12/2008)
He"dshØt (4/12/2008)

wasn't it you who said moody was better than moreno or do i have you confused with another gator on this board? I remember two gator fans say after the season that watch out for moody that he was better than moreno and would show it this year. If I am wrong and it wasn't you sorry about that.

I don't recall saying he was better than Moreno, but I did say he was going to show the same kind of dominance and ability to take over a game on his own like Moreno does. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

What's up with the new name btw?  Well I think gator fans expect too much out of moody in the first place.  I also don't understand why they are calling him a bust after just a handful of spring practices.  Well then I have you mistaken with a few other gator fans who I got into a discussion with on this board that was yelling up and down that moody was better than moreno.  sorry about that. 

UGA_DAWG46 (4/12/2008)
Chris Rainey is amazing. I wish UGA woulda got him. Lakeland was killing every team they played when Rainey was there. After he left, they lost their first game in like 6 years.

John Brown and Omar Hunter on Florida D-line would be damaging to any team.

not me..  nothing against rainey, but uga is doing just fine in the rb department.. :) We will see about that defense.. it's a work in progress for florida. 

Got to see some of it today... looking forward to the Cocktail Party this year, as usual.

I think Moody is going to come on strong as the season unfolds.  He can definitely play, but he's got some great competition.

Rainey looked very good.  He's not going to be fun to face if he gets many touches.