Should the Falcons get Josh Johnson?

Johnson would be a fantastic pick. He is probably my favorite QB coming out this year. He may have been a Div. II prospect but he has all of the tools to be sucessful at the NFL level, including scrambling ability and awesome mechanics. His arm strength is better than he showed at the combine, and he has great upside.

#1 Falcons Fan (4/11/2008)
I think Brian Brohm will be a bust or become a Qb like David Carr. Johnson is a better Mike Vick with the running, the arm strength, and the THROW ACCURACY:w00t:

You obviously haven't been brain washed by the Gendel Matthew Pritts media blitz yet......:w00t:

#1 Falcons Fan (4/11/2008)
I think Brian Brohm will be a bust or become a Qb like David Carr. Johnson is a better Mike Vick with the running, the arm strength, and the THROW ACCURACY:w00t:

JJ's arm strength couldn't hold MV's jock.

IHateThe Cowboys! (4/11/2008)
loozianafalcon (4/11/2008)
Let's see, this is only about the gazillionth time this topic has been raised.  See ya, I'm headed to Pure Football.

take me with you...this is mindnumbing

I was accepted last week in PF, but I only see a few people posting and replying.  There are good topics over there, though.

IHateThe Cowboys! (4/11/2008)
Let's see, this is only about the gazillionth time this topic has been raised.  See ya, I'm headed to Pure Football.

take me with you...this is mindnumbing

I was accepted last week in PF, but I only see a few people posting and replying.  There are good topics over there, though.

I have written several times and have gotten no where. I think they hate me...oh well. I will keep trying.

it's a pity that they have j.flacco rank higher than j.johnson when both players play for small programs and josh had better numbers. think about this-had josh played in 15 games like flacco, he would have 63-tds, 4478 passing yds and 1.5-int. i hope our new gm is color blind so that this kid will be a falcon on draft day.

trucking (4/11/2008)
it's a pity that they have j.flacco rank higher than j.johnson when both players play for small programs and josh had better numbers. think about this-had josh played in 15 games like flacco, he would have 63-tds, 4478 passing yds and 1.5-int. i hope our new gm is color blind so that this kid will be a falcon on draft day.

Numbers!  Everyone keeps harping on JJ's numbers.  Let's get one thing out in the open .............D-II football is not D-I, nor is it the NFL.  So what .. the kid threw for a gazillion yards and an ocean liner full of TDs.  Against who?  The Sacred Sisters of Mercy College?

trucking (4/11/2008)
it's a pity that they have j.flacco rank higher than j.johnson when both players play for small programsand josh had better numbers. think about this-had josh played in 15 games like flacco, he would have 63-tds, 4478 passing yds and 1.5-int. i hope ournew gm is color blind so that this kid will be a falcon on draft day.

Numbers! Everyone keeps harping on JJ's numbers. Let's get one thing out in the open .............D-II football is not D-I, nor is it the NFL. So what .. the kid threw for a gazillion yards and an ocean liner full of TDs. Against who? The Sacred Sisters of Mercy College?

stop yo hate! johnson is good and we should draft him. i hope he's one of our late 2nd rounders or early third rounders