4 round mock with some trades

I tried to be realistic so let me know what you think.

RoundPickTeamProjected PickPick Acquired FromPick Acquired ThroughTrade DetailsCompensatory?
11MiamiJake Long, OT, Michigan    
12St. LouisChris Long, DE, UVA    
13AtlantaGlenn Dorsey, DT, LSU    
14OaklandSedrick Ellis, DT, USC    
15Kansas CityJeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh    
16New York JetsDarren McFadden, RB, Arkansas    
17New EnglandKeith Rivers, OLB, USCSan Francisco   
18BaltimoreVernon Gholston, DE/OLB, Ohio State    
19DenverRyan Clady, OT, Boise StateCincinnati Denver#12,#108 for Cincinnati#9 
110ChicagoMatt Ryan, QB, Boston CollegeNew Orleans Chicago#14,#70 for New Orleans#10 
111BuffaloDerrick Harvey, DE, Florida    
112CincinnatiPhillip Merling, DE, ClemsonDenver Denver#12,#108 for Cincinnati#9 
113CarolinaChris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt    
114New OrleansLeodis McKelvin, CB, Troy StateChicago Chicago#14,#70 for New Orleans#10 
115DetroitKentwan Balmer, DT, North Carolina    
116ArizonaRashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois    
117PittsburghBrandon Albert, OG/OT, UVAMinnesota Pittsburgh#23,#88 for Minnesota#17 
118HoustonDominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tenn. State    
119PhiladelphiaLimas Sweed, WR, Texas    
120Tampa BayDesean Jackson, WR, California    
121WashingtonLawrence Jackson, DE, USC    
122DallasMike Jenkins, CB, South FloridaCleveland   
123MinnesotaTyrell Johnson, SS, Arkansas St.Pittsburgh Pittsburgh#23,#88 for Minnesota#17 
124TennesseeDevin Thomas, WR, Michigan State    
125SeattleJonathan Stewart, RB, Oregon    
126JacksonvillePat Sims, DT, Auburn    
127Kansas CityBrian Brohm, QB, LouisvilleSan Diego KC#35,2009 R2 for San Diego#27 

Not a big fan of the Falcons' draft, to be honest.

Dorsey is a great pick.  I'd like for us to move up with SD and get Brohm, rather than the Chiefs.  With all the ammo we have to move around in the draft, we need to utilize it, not just sit and wait.

I'm not a big fan of the Reggie Smith pick.  I'd like for us to focus on the lines first-and-foremost.  I think there will be plenty of good DBs available for us in the 3rd/4th round range that will fit the system.

Way too early for Barry Richardson IMO.  The last I saw, he had dropped all the way to the 6th or 7th round range.  We're better off getting a guy like Mike McGlynn or someone similar there.

Scott24Falcons (4/11/2008)
Not a big fan of the Falcons' draft, to be honest.

Dorsey is a great pick.  I'd like for us to move up with SD and get Brohm, rather than the Chiefs.  With all the ammo we have to move around in the draft, we need to utilize it, not just sit and wait.

I'm not a big fan of the Reggie Smith pick.  I'd like for us to focus on the lines first-and-foremost.  I think there will be plenty of good DBs available for us in the 3rd/4th round range that will fit the system.

Way too early for Barry Richardson IMO.  The last I saw, he had dropped all the way to the 6th or 7th round range.  We're better off getting a guy like Mike McGlynn or someone similar there.

I like Brohm I just hate idea of trading away any of our picks to move up. If anything, with our needs, we need to trade down.

I like Reggie b/c he's physical and versatile. If we need him at safety then put him there. If we need him at corner then put him there. Richardson is underrated IMO. Thanks for the feedback.

nick h (4/11/2008)
okay if it went that way why not for the falcons

34. Talib

37. Baker

48. Hardy

68. Anthony Collins

98.(i didnt see josh johnson picked so)Josh Johnson

personally that does a lot more for me as a falcons fan

Talib I like but there's no way we're taking him with his marijuana confession. I know it's a relatively minor offense, but we will not take any chances. Hardy would be good value but WR is not the most pressing need. I like Collins. I like Johnson too but I think we'll have to wait at least two years until he's ready--I may be wrong but that's what I see.

Art Vandalay (4/12/2008)
nick h (4/11/2008)

34. Talib

37. Baker

48. Hardy

68. Anthony Collins

Talib I like but there's no way we're taking him with his marijuana confession. I know it's a relatively minor offense, but we will not take any chances. Hardy would be good value but WR is not the most pressing need. I like Collins. I like Johnson too but I think we'll have to wait at least two years until he's ready--I may be wrong but that's what I see.

I hadnt heard about a marijuana confession. any link? even if its true, dimitroff will take a big time talent like talib if he slips and i think with three other guys ahead of him he will. i'd be happy with cason too but talib is superior talent. a big wide receiver who can actually catch the ball is actually a need. roddy white and laurent robinson are the only good receivers on the team and robinson is better in the slot. im fine waiting two years on johnson because if we draft flacco we might have to wait two years also. if youre willing to take a risk on flacco then you should be willing to take a much smaller risk on josh johnson all the way down at 98(wont be there in real life)

nick h (4/12/2008)
Art Vandalay (4/12/2008)
nick h (4/11/2008)

34. Talib

37. Baker

48. Hardy

68. Anthony Collins

I hadnt heard about a marijuana confession. any link? even if its true, dimitroff will take a big time talent like talib if he slips and i think with three other guys ahead of him he will. i'd be happy with cason too but talib is superior talent. a big wide receiver who can actually catch the ball is actually a need. roddy white and laurent robinson are the only good receivers on the team and robinson is better in the slot. im fine waiting two years on johnson because if we draft flacco we might have to wait two years also. if youre willing to take a risk on flacco then you should be willing to take a much smaller risk on josh johnson all the way down at 98(wont be there in real life)

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDr.../wwhi040808.htm

There is no way I d touch (Talib), one team told PFW. He s gotten into a lot of trouble, and he still does not get it.

He s got a laundry list of issues, another team executive said of Talib's off-the-field behavior. He s not a one-time offender. Give a guy like him money, and it never gets better. It only gets worse.

Art Vandalay (4/12/2008)
nick h (4/12/2008)
Art Vandalay (4/12/2008)
nick h (4/11/2008)

34. Talib

37. Baker

48. Hardy

68. Anthony Collins

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDr.../wwhi040808.htm

There is no way I d touch (Talib), one team told PFW. He s gotten into a lot of trouble, and he still does not get it.

He s got a laundry list of issues, another team executive said of Talib's off-the-field behavior. He s not a one-time offender. Give a guy like him money, and it never gets better. It only gets worse.

well its up to dimitroff but either him or cason needs to be suiting up next year because the secondary right now scares me