this draft just keeps getting more intresting.

jes2400

Saw on NFL network this morning that the Dolphins have began contract talks with V.Gholston and J.Long and may also talk to Dorsey and C.Long.So now Gholston has shot up to a potential no.1 pick.If Miami picks Gholston or J.Long the Rams will almost certianlly pick C.Long since they need a DE more than they need a DT Leaving Dorsey for us....or mabye not.That's what's making this draft so exiting,there's no way to predict what will happen.I've never been this exited about a draft before.I wish Apr.26th would get here already!

formul8or (4/11/2008)
I think Dorsey is guaranteed to us.  Miami and St. Louis will go for OT or DE first.
Nobody is guaranteed to go anywhere in this draft.While it does look like Dorsey will fall to us the Rams really like him and Miami wouldn't be setting up contract talks with him if they weren't considering him.Remember,like us Miami needs everything and the Rams need linemen on both sides of the ball,so don't be stunned if Dorsey is gone.This draft is just too unpredictable for guarantees.

jes2400 (4/11/2008)
formul8or (4/11/2008)
I think Dorsey is guaranteed to us.  Miami and St. Louis will go for OT or DE first.
Nobody is guaranteed to go anywhere in this draft.While it does look like Dorsey will fall to us the Rams really like him and Miami wouldn't be setting up contract talks with him if they weren't considering him.Remember,like us Miami needs everything and the Rams need linemen on both sides of the ball,so don't be stunned if Dorsey is gone.This draft is just too unpredictable for guarantees.

Dorsey just doesn't fit the 3-4 as well as Gholston or Long for either team.  Even if the teams bring in Dorsey i just think it's to pressure who they want to sign now.

formul8or (4/11/2008)
jes2400 (4/11/2008)
formul8or (4/11/2008)

Dorsey just doesn't fit the 3-4 as well as Gholston or Long for either team.  Even if the teams bring in Dorsey i just think it's to pressure who they want to sign now.

Actually,your last statement is sort of my point.It's already been stated that the player Miami picks and signs could be used  by Miami to trade down for more picks,this is Parcell's MO.C.Mortenson stated that because of the money,teams will be more willing to trade with Miami if they already have a player signed as opposed to trading for just the pick,so it's not out of the question that Dorsey could be drafted and used as trade leverage.