Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foreveriloveatlanta

Anyone want to be my friend?

14 posts in this topic

As a new season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to tailgating for all our games this season.  The problem is I live in NC and all my friends are Panthers fans, so it's just me that will be coming down.  I know another guy up here who is a STH but I'm not really sure if he's going to all the games, and the people that I do know in Atlanta won't be going to the games either.  I feel like a loser for asking this, but I need some friends to tailgate with.  Anyone ready to tailgate with me?

Hello, were always open to new Falcons Fans.  We tailgate in the Yellow Lot ($8). We arrive around 9am to cook breakfast, 11am Lunch and Dinner after the game.  Our tailgate group consist of 20-30 loyal fans.  We only charge $20 per person for all you can eat and drink.  Go to our website for more info.. I have to update the website from last year. http://www.atlfalcoholics.com

stripedss (4/11/2008)
You bring the food and I'll be your friend...

Forget the food, I can handle that on my own. I don't trust anyone else to prepare the food when I tailgate. Just bring the beer.

stripedss (4/11/2008)
You bring the food and I'll be your friend...

What part of NC are ya from... looks like there are a few of us up in NC that make the trip.  Others have suggested that we get the car pool going to save on the gas money.  Or at least we could all do the tailgating thing.

foreveriloveatlanta (4/11/2008)
As a new season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to tailgating for all our games this season.  The problem is I live in NC and all my friends are Panthers fans, so it's just me that will be coming down.  I know another guy up here who is a STH but I'm not really sure if he's going to all the games, and the people that I do know in Atlanta won't be going to the games either.  I feel like a loser for asking this, but I need some friends to tailgate with.  Anyone ready to tailgate with me?

No sweat! I can hook you up.....you'll have a blast.

I live in NC and would be very interested in carpooling/tailgating. Anyone from Western NC interested?

I've been a STH for years. I drive down from NC boarder. Made lots of great friends in ATL, tailgating. I am willing to car pool with those in NC :) Let me know. Just posted availiable tickets as planning only 4 trips to save $$.