bossFALCON I have a question

FalcFan12

GEORGIAfan (4/10/2008)
BOSSfalcon i have a question, did you check your inbox?? check the place we need real football talk.

As long as everyone is asking questions, I have to ask "How the heck are you GEORGIAfan?, that does fall under the TAFT Falcons criteria because after all you are a Falcons Fan ofcourse. :D As for me, I haven't been doing well at all, the pollen count in my area is at a record high of 1635, I was told today normal for this area is a little under 100. I've been very sick and can't even speak because of allergies from the pollen. I hope it rains here soon and washes all this pollen away. BTW : I got the message you were telling Bossfalcon about, and it's awesome! I am gonna be spending some time on that when I get to feeling better. Ok enough about me. I just haven't talked to you in a while and just wanted to say I hope you are doing well!:D And "DJ SHOCKLEY IS 'DA FUTURE!!!!!!". :D

freeze1st (4/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (4/10/2008)
BOSSfalcon i have a question, did you check your inbox?? check the place we need real football talk.

As long as everyone is asking questions, I have to ask "How the heck are you GEORGIAfan?, that does fall under the TAFT Falcons criteria because after all you are a Falcons Fan ofcourse. :D As for me, I haven't been doing well at all, the pollen count in my area is at a record high of 1635, I was told today normal for this area is a little under 100. I've been very sick and can't even speak because of allergies from the pollen. I hope it rains here soon and washes all this pollen away. BTW : I got the message you were telling Bossfalcon about, and it's awesome! I am gonna be spending some time on that when I get to feeling better. Ok enough about me. I just haven't talked to you in a while and just wanted to say I hope you are doing well!:D And "DJ SHOCKLEY IS 'DA FUTURE!!!!!!". :D

hey whats up bro. im doing well, i can finally post from home, plus im a supreme falcon, and yea tell other people that want to add real talk. i wish we could find twin, plus others are on there from this MB. if we could add a few good football talkers, then we could have a great place, plus the MOds are real chill.

GEORGIAfan (4/11/2008)
freeze1st (4/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (4/10/2008)

hey whats up bro. im doing well, i can finally post from home, plus im a supreme falcon, and yea tell other people that want to add real talk. i wish we could find twin, plus others are on there from this MB. if we could add a few good football talkers, then we could have a great place, plus the MOds are real chill.

twin messaged me a while back. he got banned twice on here. im going to send him a PM and maybe he will check it, even though i doubt it.

bossFALCON (4/11/2008)
GEORGIAfan (4/11/2008)
freeze1st (4/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (4/10/2008)

twin messaged me a while back. he got banned twice on here. im going to send him a PM and maybe he will check it, even though i doubt it.

If you want to talk to Twin just come to footballfuture.com He is on there all the time. we get in to many arguments over Long and Dorsey :D

GEORGIAfan (4/11/2008)
freeze1st (4/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (4/10/2008)

Hey! Georgiafan long time no see. Whats up Bro.

atljbo (4/11/2008)
whats good GEORGIAfan..... i was wondering why you vamped bruh.... i havnt been seeing you on here

ive been reading, but i believe i was IP banned, because i couldnt post at home, but when i told my laptop to caribou(free wifi) i could post. Sac fixed it for me.