The Atlanta Falcons will hold a veteran minicamp from Monday, April 14 to Wednesday, April 16

atljbo

Falcons | Team to hold veteran minicamp

Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:18:29 -0700

The Atlanta Falcons will hold a veteran minicamp from Monday, April 14 to Wednesday, April 16. Practices will start at 10:15 a.m. each day. Head coach Mike Smith will be available following Monday's practice and will also be available on the field after Tuesday and Wednesday's practices. Assistant coaches and players will be available all three days throughout the camp.

phattywankenobi (4/10/2008)
Next wave of cuts to follow.

after the draft....i can see the cuts happening

Kynan Forney is a guy we should keep our eye on.... i think TD do not want to cut or trade Forney until he know we have his replacement (a guy in the draft)

atljbo (4/10/2008)
phattywankenobi (4/10/2008)
Next wave of cuts to follow.

after the draft....i can see the cuts happening

Kynan Forney is a guy we should keep our eye on.... i think TD do not want to cut or trade Forney until he know we have his replacement (a guy in the draft)

Absolutely.  I meant to say they are sizing these guys up and depending on what comes from the draft they will make their initial evaluations continuing on through training camp.  You some of these older or injured guys are sweating it out every phase of evaluation.

atljbo (4/10/2008)

The Atlanta Falcons will hold a veteran minicamp from Monday, April 14 to Wednesday, April 16. Practices will start at 10:15 a.m. each day. Head coach Mike Smith will be available following Monday's practice and will also be available on the field after Tuesday and Wednesday's practices. Assistant coaches and players will be available all three days throughout the camp.

Wow... You guys work quick! I was just about to post something. This camp is closed to the public, but we're going to be working hard at AF.com to bring you video interviews, stories and blogs. So, you'll get a good dose of coverage every day.

J. Michael Moore (4/10/2008)
atljbo (4/10/2008)

Wow... You guys work quick! I was just about to post something. This camp is closed to the public, but we're going to be working hard at AF.com to bring you video interviews, stories and blogs. So, you'll get a good dose of coverage every day.

thanks a lot j.mike