Which Division Rival Do you HATE the most?

KMarch

This is a hard one for me.  The Saints have really never presented a threat until the last couple of years, so although I hate them, it's not as extreme as the other two clubs.  I hate the Panthers, because they are a newer club and luck into a lot of wins, but it seems like we can own this team whenever we play somewhat decently.  So that leaves the Bucs, which, let's face it, have just as much a sucky legacy (except that **** Super Bowl win).  However, they have been owning us lately, even during the DVD years.  Jon Gruden is the biggest ##### in the NFL.  Their stadium is frigging sweet (a pirate ship?! C'mon!).  AND on top of all that, THEY STOLE OUR COLORS?!  That is just unacceptable.  They try to incorporate that rust or brown, but we all know they want to be like the Red and Black of the Dirty Dirty.  So for those reasons, I REALLY HATE the Tampa Bay Succaneers.:crazy:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Panthers by far.  I hate Steve "Crybaby" Smith, I hate Jake "Crybaby" Delhomme, and I really hate dumb looking John Fox(why do people think he's a good coach?).

And I couldn't stand the concensus Super Bowl pick being them the 2 years after their run.

And their mascot's name is Sir Pur! GAY!

Bucs, easily.  The Saints have never been relevant enough to hate them (except they do have the most boring/drab stadium and the city sucks, even before Katrina).  But they "who dey" crap is ridiculous and self ridiculing. 

We own the #####ing Panthers, I look forward to them every year because I never think we will lose to them.  I can't take them seriously with that goofy baby blue in their uniforms.  John Fox is such a ****** coach and Steve Smith is such a ##### that I just laugh at them.

Now the Bucs.  #####ing hate them (although I don't think it's possible to hate a team more than I hate the Eagles or the "iggles").  They are by far the most boring team to watch in the league, their coach always looks like he has a stick up his #####, they talk more ##### on the field than any team in the league (except San Diego who celebrates a big hit after a 30 yd gain).  The pirate ship in the stadium is the dumbest thing I've ever seen and throughout the history of the league, they are without question one of the worst franchises but have, for some reason, seemed to have forgotten that. 

Not to mention the ungodly man crush people have on Derrick Brooks who is so ##### overrated that I want to hit him. 

But fck, I hate the Eagles more.....and quite possible the Ravens

I definitely dislike the Bucs more than any rival.  Even when we're good, they still wup our a$$. The Panties are a close 2nd, but we've pretty much owned them.  The Saints are almost as a depressing bunch as we are, so I've got more sympathy towards the Saints. 

I really have no problem with the Panthers besides Steve Smith. I think he is annoying and overrated. He whines all the time.

I dislike the Saints because their fans are the MOST ANNOYING in the NFC South. ****, your team sucked for soo long and still isn't that great. Brees and Vilma are going to help this next season, but seriously. What have the Saints ever done???

I dislike the Bucs because of Gruden. I think he is an #####. It pisses me off when he calls timeouts, down by 20+, with only a few minutes left in a game. I also never liked Sapp.

For me it's a tossup between Carolina & Tampa. Guess we've been rivals so long with New Orleans, I can tolerate them better. I actually don't mind seeing the ain'ts win games, as long as the lose to us and stay behind us in the division.

The sucks & panties though I hate with a passion & wish it were possible for them to both go 0-16 ever year.