Wizards own Boston

dirtybird3245

Bloodhoundz (4/9/2008)
phalconphil (4/9/2008)
and boston owns the first seed so whats your point?

Well last year Dallas owned the 1st seed and then went on to get owned in the 1st round.

And Blood just owned phalconphil :P

edit -- had to change sig. I couldn't have Bone in there going into the playoffs. In fact, I shouldn't even listen to their ##### until after the series.

DC>>>>>>>>Cleveland

dirtybird3245 (4/10/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/9/2008)
phalconphil (4/9/2008)
and boston owns the first seed so whats your point?

Well last year Dallas owned the 1st seed and then went on to get owned in the 1st round.

And Blood just owned phalconphil :P

edit -- had to change sig. I couldn't have Bone in there going into the playoffs. In fact, I shouldn't even listen to their ##### until after the series.

DC>>>>>>>>Cleveland

you can be happy you got a couple wins against the best team in the league, while your teams sittin at home.

PhalconPhil you obviously don't watch basketball much. If you did you would know Washington is the 5th seed right now so no they won't be sitting at home.

Also Washington has more then a couple wins this year against Boston, they beat Boston 3 times this year which was the only team to do that.

Bloodhoundz (4/10/2008)
PhalconPhil you obviously don't watch basketball much. If you did you would know Washington is the 5th seed right now so no they won't be sitting at home.

Also Washington has more then a couple wins this year against Boston, they beat Boston 3 times this year which was the only team to do that.

who doesnt watch basketball much? if you think washington will be playing further through the playoffs than boston maybe you need to watch more basketball. when boston is in the eastern conference finals please explain to me where washington will be. please.

phalconphil (4/10/2008)
a sweep would constitute "owning" a team. not 2-1 with a gimme win at the end of the season when the game doesnt matter and nothing is on the line. please. wanna put some money on the wizards making it farther than boston in the playoffs? didnt think so. who owns who?

Hmm not sure where I said Washington would get further then Boston, but just for the record Washington won the season series 3-1. Washington has a good chance of making it to the 2nd round to play Boston too.

it doesnt matter, the HAWKS will be winning the NBA title, because we have ROY AL HORFORD!!

also how did KD pass Horford, no offense but KDs team won 18 games, while the hawks have gone from 5th to 3rd with adding Horford, and we are playoff bound for the 1st time since 1999. if we get into the playoffs, then i think Horford should be crowned ROY.

and if Luis helps the Rockets get into the 2nd round of the playoffs, then he should be crowned.

Bloodhoundz (4/10/2008)
phalconphil (4/10/2008)
a sweep would constitute "owning" a team. not 2-1 with a gimme win at the end of the season when the game doesnt matter and nothing is on the line. please. wanna put some money on the wizards making it farther than boston in the playoffs? didnt think so. who owns who?

Hmm not sure where I said Washington would get further then Boston, but just for the record Washington won the season series 3-1. Washington has a good chance of making it to the 2nd round to play Boston too.

LoL he's not even following it :P

Wizards own both the first seeds (Boston and Charlotte...)

GEORGIAfan (4/10/2008)
it doesnt matter, the HAWKS will be winning the NBA title, because we have ROY AL HORFORD!!

also how did KD pass Horford, no offense but KDs team won 18 games, while the hawks have gone from 5th to 3rd with adding Horford, and we are playoff bound for the 1st time since 1999. if we get into the playoffs, then i think Horford should be crowned ROY.

and if Luis helps the Rockets get into the 2nd round of the playoffs, then he should be crowned.

LoL, I just now saw this

You serious man? I guess Horford is DA FUTURE then, right? At least it's more realistic then Shockley, I'll give you that. :P

Bloodhoundz (4/10/2008)
phalconphil (4/10/2008)

Charlotte huh........ oooooook....

BTW, wizards blow... but whatever floats your boat..

atripes (4/10/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/10/2008)
phalconphil (4/10/2008)

They do... only if they don't lay a beatdown on Indiana on their next game. ;)

atripes (4/10/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/10/2008)
phalconphil (4/10/2008)

Sorry I meant New orleans

We swept them...