Do You Think Any Players Ever Read These Forums?

formul8or

Yea, I think they probably do. I bet some of the players that are going in the draft check these boards to see what the feeling is. Its probably why Ryan doesn't want to come to atl. Would you want to be drafted by a city that thinks you suck.

Andy (4/9/2008)
Yea, I think they probably do. I bet some of the players that are going in the draft check these boards to see what the feeling is. Its probably why Ryan doesn't want to come to atl. Would you want to be drafted by a city that thinks you suck.

Well, he probably doesn't want to go anywhere if that's the case. I've read other team's boards, and the consensus on every one of them is that they don't want Matt Ryan.

I was just waiting for somebody to post a thread like this. I have a confession to make people..I am Jamaal Anderson (the DE). I know I didn't get a sack, but I'm very good against the run. I'm working hard to gain upper body strength and I personally garuntee at least 7 sacks next year.

P.S. Bobby Petrino should go to ****.

yeah, Jam posted here when he was trying to comeback and Bob Christian posted giving thanks to all the fans when he retired. apparently bob had read how much some of us thought about him and just wanted to say thanks. Jams was kind of funny as if he was saying "mark my words....I will be back". i hope dan reeves never read this forum, because he was bashed lol.

bush (4/9/2008)
I was just waiting for somebody to post a thread like this. I have a confession to make people..I am Jamaal Anderson (the DE). I know I didn't get a sack, but I'm very good against the run. I'm working hard to gain upper body strength and I personally garuntee at least 7 sacks next year.

i am michael turner.

I guess this is my coming out party, I know a lot of you are going to dislike me after I admit this. I am Bobby Petrino, but I do have good news, I was recently offered a job to coach at Georgia and I've decided to leave Arkansas! Go Dawgs!

BillyWitchDoctor (4/9/2008)
I guess this is my coming out party, I know a lot of you are going to dislike me after I admit this. I am Bobby Petrino, but I do have good news, I was recently offered a job to coach at Georgia and I've decided to leave Arkansas! Go Dawgs!

i am grady jackson. why the heck did you cut me bobby?:angry:

Andy (4/9/2008)

Yup, And the funny thing is that you would pay me ALOT to do it too...

Do any players read these forums?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

If they're smart they don't.

Newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst was once asked if he ever read the articles printed about him in his and rival newspapers.  Hearst replied that he never did.  His reason:  "The articles are rarely complementary.  If what they say is false, it makes me mad.  If what they say is true, it makes me sad."

prolikewhoa (4/9/2008)
Hey, this is Mike Vick writing from prison. Yes, we do read the boards. I gotta hurry, my 3 minutes of internet time is about over. Out to the yard I go.

lol man those **** birds in your sig scared the ##### out of me. i was rubbing my eyes and i opened them and i thought there were little roaches or something crawling on my screen.:w00t:

bush (4/9/2008)

You went to college yet you still can't spell the word 'guarantee'?