The 90,000 people on the waiting list for season tickets all gone!!

rollow lawson

Osama Bin Laden (4/9/2008)
miKevicK777 (4/9/2008)
its not just vick fans,

vick, dunn, and crumpler has been the falcons offense for the last 6-7 years. theyre all gone, and so are the fans that wanted to watch them play

tru tru along wit me

I FOUND HIM!!!!!

This is more Steve Wyche garbage.  Funny how fans on this board confirmed 5 months after this article that they were 1 of 37,000 being called that were previously on the list.  Notice he says "supposed", yeah like they would tell him and "evaporate" (to what extent).  Just more Wyche's Falcon hating to fill up his blog.

rollow lawson (4/9/2008)
I read that somewhere. Is this indeed true? Was it that many people out there waiting to see Mike Vick in and around ATL?

By an odd coincidence, the waiting list for tickets to watch the Leavenworth Prison football team is rumored to be around 90,000. ;)

rollow lawson (4/9/2008)
I read that somewhere. Is this indeed true? Was it that many people out there waiting to see Mike Vick in and around ATL?

Is it REALLY that big a surprise.

Its not only the loss of Vick that's killing the fanbase. I think the 12 losses have a lot to do with it.

miKevicK777 (4/9/2008)
its not just vick fans,

vick, dunn, and crumpler has been the falcons offense for the last 6-7 years. theyre all gone, and so are the fans that wanted to watch them play

Kerney being gone doesn't help either. The rest of the guys were the last straw.