The Six Players Invited To The NFL Draft Are

67camaro

I got the list of NFL Sirius Radio, and they seem to think none of them will get past the 10 pick. They think Ryan could be the last one in the green room, but they said he will go to the at #3 to the Falcons,or at #5 to KC, or #8 to the Ravens.

dyoshot (4/9/2008)
firstngoal (4/9/2008)
Ryan will look great putting on a Falcon's cap.

Then he's going to look bad because he's going to get arrested for stealing Glenn Dorsey's hat!

Now THAT was funny right there!  And in the case of Ryan, I would love to see Brohm get called before he does just so we can see the look on his face!

Sun Tzu 7 (4/9/2008)
formul8or (4/9/2008)
Maybe the first time without two QB's in a few years isn't it?

It makes sense... I guess the NFL doesn't want to have another QB slide... in front of millions of people. 

Which is too bad because THAT is entertainment.

seriously, that was fun to watch.  Quinn free falling plus the reaction from Miami fans when they picked Ted Ginn Jr were hilarious.  a drama filled first round

firstngoal (4/9/2008)
dyoshot (4/9/2008)
firstngoal (4/9/2008)
Ryan will look great putting on a Falcon's cap.

Then he's going to look bad because he's going to get arrested for stealing Glenn Dorsey's hat!

Yeah, but he will still look great in handcuffs wearing a Falcon's cap.

That sounds very familiar.  A QB wearing a Falcons Cap and Handcuffs...

Not to mention robbing Arthur Blank blind....:hehe:

formul8or (4/9/2008)

Well with Brady Quinn sitting to 22 and Aaron Rodgers almost sitting to the 2nd round, their probably scared of QBs right now. :P They don't want them to sit there and eat cheetos in the green room crying their name hasn't been called yet. :P I thought Quinn was going to drop to the 2nd round last year. ;)

snicker (4/9/2008)
Sun Tzu 7 (4/9/2008)
formul8or (4/9/2008)

It makes sense... I guess the NFL doesn't want to have another QB slide... in front of millions of people.

Which is too bad because THAT is entertainment.

seriously, that was fun to watch. Quinn free fallingplus the reaction from Miami fans when they picked Ted Ginn Jr were hilarious. a drama filled first round

haha and the little conference cam cameron did after it, talking to a huge mob of fans, looked like they were about to kill cam.