Creatine

I played basketball in college and used "Joe Weider".  I really think it helped my muscles heal after practices and work outs. 

I also drank alot of beer in the off-season.  Depending on what you eat and drink it can really eff up your stomach.  So if you're going to use it, my advice would be to find the right diet. 

I basically did a liquid diet for about 4-5 months out of the year. Great results imo.

Don't listen to these posts. Creatine is a HIGHLY researched supplement that has been around for a LONG time and long term effects have even been studied. Creatine works as long as you are exercising correctly and your diet is correct along with your water intake. It is an extremely beneficial supplement if used correctly. If you want more details, IM me or something and I'll give you all the scientific background including how it helps the release of energy throughout the ATP cycle. It works if you do it right and it is safe.

(I have a background in Ex Phys and my job is to teach Trainers this stuff at one of the top health clubs in the world)

Vince DiLetto (4/9/2008)
Don't listen to these posts. Creatine is a HIGHLY researched supplement that has been around for a LONG time and long term effects have even been studied. Creatine works as long as you are exercising correctly and your diet is correct along with your water intake. It is an extremely beneficial supplement if used correctly. If you want more details, IM me or something and I'll give you all the scientific background including how it helps the release of energy throughout the ATP cycle. It works if you do it right and it is safe.

(I have a background in Ex Phys and my job is to teach Trainers this stuff at one of the top health clubs in the world)

I tried to tell him....