Now that we have Michael"The Burner"Turner...

jes2400

We once again have a player with a cool nickname.Who do you think had or has the best nickname on the Falcons?:"Primetime"Deion Sanders,Billy"White Shoes"Johnson",Michael"The Burner"Turner,or others I didn't mention or don't know?My vote is Primetime.Also,we need to come up with some nicknames for our current players that are going to shine like Norwood,R.White and others.

da snowman (4/9/2008)
jes2400 (4/9/2008)
If we get Dorsey,how about GlennThe Bulldozer"Dorsey?

move over shaq..glenn the diesel dorsey in on the scene..

I don't know, diesel seems more like a name for a runningback running thru people like Bettis did,that's why he was the Bus.Dorsey will be bulldozing thru the line and knocking down the QB or RB or whoevehas the ball!

da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)
How bout Glen Dorsey, or Jake Long....we are not that good to start naming rookies.....lets win first.

this just goes to show how bored we are...

Truely, I'm bored too, but it pains me to see my co-workers who fans of other teams laugh at you guys and in turns laugh at me because I'm a fan too....They laugh because with all the optimistic talk and mock draft and predictions and now nickname stuff...Lets just go out there crack some skulls, score a touchdown and hurt some fellings, even if we do lose I want my co-workers to say "wow you guys put up fight", not "Michael the Burner Turner was stopped for negative yards"(and then laugh).....I don't know, sorry to be so sour maybe I'm so ready to be competitive I can taste it...........

Babybanks (4/9/2008)
da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)
How bout Glen Dorsey, or Jake Long....we are not that good to start naming rookies.....lets win first.

Truely, I'm bored too, but it pains me to see my co-workers who are fans of other teams laugh at you guys and in turns laugh at me because I'm a fan too....They laugh because with all the optimistic talk and mock draft and predictions and now nickname stuff...Lets just go out there crack some skulls, score a touchdown and hurt some fellings, even if we do lose I want my co-workers to say "wow you guys put up fight", not "Michael the Burner Turner was stopped for negative yards"(and then laugh).....I don't know, sorry to be so sour maybe I'm so ready to be competitive I can taste it...........

Babybanks (4/9/2008)
da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)

Truely, I'm bored too, but it pains me to see my co-workers who fans of other teams laugh at you guys and in turns laugh at me because I'm a fan too....They laugh because with all the optimistic talk and mock draft and predictions and now nickname stuff...Lets just go out there crack some skulls, score a touchdown and hurt some fellings, even if we do lose I want my co-workers to say "wow you guys put up fight", not "Michael the Burner Turner was stopped for negative yards"(and then laugh).....I don't know, sorry to be so sour maybe I'm so ready to be competitive I can taste it...........

what teams are your coworkers fans of?

da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)
da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)

Wow, let see I work with a Giants, Buccs, Texans, Dolphins(as if he can talk) Jets, Chiefs, Rams, A lot of Cowboys, A lot of Steelers, A lot of Saints, Bengals, Eagles, Vikings, and a lonely Panther fan...I work at Airport so it seems like its me against the world, but I don't back down to them but boy do they let me have it....

Babybanks (4/9/2008)
da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)
da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)

Wow, let see I work with a Giants, Buccs, Texans, Dolphins(as if he can talk) Jets, Chiefs, Rams, A lot of Cowboys, A lot of Steelers, A lot of Saints, Bengals, Eagles, Vikings, and a lonely Panther fan...I work at Airport so it seems like its me against the world, but I don't back down to them but boy do they let me have it....

u aint alone..we got your back...the buccs....that sorry old age team..they have an ancient QB who bleeds everytime he gets hit, an old defense with an old coach (kiffin) who needs a cain to walk around the sideline..i wouldnt be talkin if i was a buccs fan..texans, dolfins, jets, chiefs, and rams...hahahahaha please dont make me get started. when was the last time they won anything over 8 games..

da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)
da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)
da snowman (4/9/2008)
Babybanks (4/9/2008)

u aint alone..we got your back...the buccs....that sorry old age team..they have an ancient QB who bleeds everytime he gets hit, an old defense with an old coach (kiffin) who needs a cain to walk around the sideline..i wouldnt be talkin if i was a buccs fan..texans, dolfins, jets, chiefs, and rams...hahahahaha please dont make me get started. when was the last time they won anything over 8 games..

Oh trust me, I bring up all that, but the only thing that shuts me up is they ask how many back to back winning seasons the Falcons have, I can't say anything...Whats even worst a Dolphin fan was bashing me last season and his team havn't won a game, I couldn't argue, we have not had a back to back winning record, and that struck a nerve in me.