Who's Jersey will you be wearing the games this year?

falcon_freddie (4/9/2008)

I would advise everyone to pay the extra bucks and get a customized jersey.  Players come, players go, and sometimes players get arrested.  But number <the custom number on my jersey> <my last name on the back of the jersey> will never let me down. :cool:

Bump. Best way to go. Got sick on all these players leaving.

Well... here are the jersey numbers I have.

#7, #21, #97, #83

I don't wear jerseys to games anymore.  I am superstitious because I didn't wear/own jerseys in the '02 season... 

I might get a customized one later but it's hard to justify spending almost $300 dollars on a jersey when it costs me $70 to fill my gas tank.

Dirtybird (4/9/2008)
falcon_freddie (4/9/2008)

I would advise everyone to pay the extra bucks and get a customized jersey.  Players come, players go, and sometimes players get arrested.  But number <the custom number on my jersey> <my last name on the back of the jersey> will never let me down. :cool:

Bump. Best way to go. Got sick on all these players leaving.

Gotta agree...I got one w/my name and the #02 for the year I became a season tix holder.  Although I have a few player's as well, you can never go wrong with your own custom.

As for what player(s) I'll be wearing... probably #s 55, 59 and I may just have to get a #33.

:)

I have an authentic D. Hall jersey and I plan on taking it to Falcons365 and having Harris (my last name) put on it instead. 21 was always my number in every sport I played...That was the real reason I got the jersey in the first place.

direwolf (4/9/2008)
My throwback Jessie Tuggle jersey that my wife got me for my birthday.

My favorite player ever and there's no chance of him leaving in a childish contract snit or for being a damned criminal!

Direwolf

Never say never, I would imagine people never thought much about OJ before the *S* hit the fan.