Clemson picked up a a huge commitment.

UGA_DAWG46

SacFalcFan (4/8/2008)
Dude this is no surprise.. he was a clemson lean from the very beginning. He has grade issues, but if he can work them out he will be playing pretty quickly for them. He is quite a talent.

yea true. just wanted to post that to let anyone who dont pay attention to recruiting knows.

Arby Jones is 100% UGA? I heard rumors that he is not.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/8/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/8/2008)
Dude this is no surprise.. he was a clemson lean from the very beginning. He has grade issues, but if he can work them out he will be playing pretty quickly for them. He is quite a talent.

yea true. just wanted to post that to let anyone who dont pay attention to recruiting knows.

Abry is rock solid. He said he doesnt want anything else to do with recruiting.

As for Eric. I'm glad he went to Clemson instead of Auburn. I know we're still going after maybe 1 or 2 more LBs. But I dont see how. Our numbers have to be **** close to a limit. We have a ton and we're probably only going to lose Ellerbe this year.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/8/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/8/2008)

Yep 100% UGA.. Clemson was trying to do the hey follow eric over here thing and he shut them down.. He is no dwayne allen.. :P

mbrizzle (4/9/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (4/8/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/8/2008)

Abry is rock solid. He said he doesnt want anything else to do with recruiting.

As for Eric. I'm glad he went to Clemson instead of Auburn.I know we're still going after maybe 1 or 2 more LBs. But I dont see how. Our numbers have to be **** close to a limit. We have a ton and we're probably only going to lose Ellerbe this year.

UGA was never in the mix for eric fields. they offered him even with his grade issues and they backed off recruiting him due primarily to numbers and due to his grades.. he wasn't even invited to their jr day.. they will take a gilliard & jones which are their two main targets left at lb, but if they don't get either no biggie.. they really only want two lbs but are pursuing more only to avoid having to play against them.. right now they have the best athlete at a recent nike camp in chase vasser and dexter moody.. both great prospects at lb and they are stacked with young lbs all over the place.. i am happy that eric chose clemson over auburn as well. i would rather not face him.