Draft Marcus Howard!!!! TD dont let him slip away!!!!!!!

hawkeyes (4/8/2008)
Matthew Pritts (4/8/2008)
hawkeyes (4/8/2008)
Rusty Shackleford (4/8/2008)
Amen

He will be gone late second or early third.

:laugh: I love Marcus, but he's a 4th or 5th rounder.

Wanna bet?  Late 2nd or early 3rd.  Im may be a homer but I know who can play NFL ball for UGA and DJ Shockley and Marcus Howard can play at a high level.

D.J. Shockley is no more capable of performing at a high level in the NFL that you are

rydolph (4/8/2008)
Here is a former post I did for another GA homer and I will repost for Hawkeyes. Enjoy.

Well let s just use our 1st round pick and take Coutu and make sure we get him. Him and Shockley is all we need to go 16-0 next season. D.J. can hold the ball and Coutu can put Tom Dempsey to shame by being the 1st kicker to kick an 80 yard field goal. Our draft can look like this:

1st round - Brandon Coutu - To replace Mort - Dare I say shades of Kevin Butler

2nd round - Marcus Howard - We can draft Howard to be Boley's replacement next year

2nd round - Thomas Brown - Our new RB to platoon with Norwood unless we sign Musa Smith then we can trade Norwood for a UGA player to be named later

2nd round - Fernando Velasco - Gotta beef up that O line - Can't take a chance on somebody else grabbing this guy in round 6. We take him here.

3rd round - Kelin Johnson - The FS we have been waiting on - Immediate starter and Future HOFer.

3rd round (Kerney Comp Pick) - Thomas Flowers - D-Hall's replacement - We trade Hall and half the team as long as they didn't go to UGA to the Saints for Jonathan Stinchcomb, Charles Grant, & Johnathan Sullivan. Bulldawg fans are elated because they had been jealous of the Saints having stockpiled all those UGA players and don't have to be closet N.O. fans anymore.

4th round - Chester Adams - A Max Jean-Gilles clone and automatic to win ROY award.

5th round - Kregg Lumpkin - Can never stockpile too many UGA running backs

6th round - Brandon Miller - Replacement for Brooking. Howard, Tony Taylor, & Miller will shut down defenses for years to come.

7th round Coleman Watson TE to make us forget Alge and team up with our other Ga TE.

7th round (Rossum trade from Pittsburgh) - Mikey Henderson - The comparisons to Lindsay Scott are uncanny.

Draft 2009 - Trade all seven rounds for Matt Stafford.

Draft 2010 - Trade all seven rounds and 1st round picks for next 10 years to draft the 2nd coming of Herschel Walker - Knowshon Moreno.

What do you think?

(sarcasm off)

Taking the Bulldawg glasses off helps because they make players look better than they actually are.

1bulldawgglassesao4.jpg

lol, I knew I wasn't the only one who hated the UGA crap spewed on this board

David Ethan (4/8/2008)
rydolph (4/8/2008)
Here is a former post I did for another GA homer and I will repost for Hawkeyes. Enjoy.

Well let s just use our 1st round pick and take Coutu and make sure we get him. Him and Shockley is all we need to go 16-0 next season. D.J. can hold the ball and Coutu can put Tom Dempsey to shame by being the 1st kicker to kick an 80 yard field goal. Our draft can look like this:

2nd round - Marcus Howard - We can draft Howard to be Boley's replacement next year

2nd round - Thomas Brown - Our new RB to platoon with Norwood unless we sign Musa Smith then we can trade Norwood for a UGA player to be named later

2nd round - Fernando Velasco - Gotta beef up that O line - Can't take a chance on somebody else grabbing this guy in round 6. We take him here.

3rd round - Kelin Johnson - The FS we have been waiting on - Immediate starter and Future HOFer.

3rd round (Kerney Comp Pick) - Thomas Flowers - D-Hall's replacement - We trade Hall and half the team as long as they didn't go to UGA to the Saints for Jonathan Stinchcomb, Charles Grant, & Johnathan Sullivan. Bulldawg fans are elated because they had been jealous of the Saints having stockpiled all those UGA players and don't have to be closet N.O. fans anymore.

4th round - Chester Adams - A Max Jean-Gilles clone and automatic to win ROY award.

6th round - Brandon Miller - Replacement for Brooking. Howard, Tony Taylor, & Miller will shut down defenses for years to come.

7th round Coleman Watson TE to make us forget Alge and team up with our other Ga TE.

7th round (Rossum trade from Pittsburgh) - Mikey Henderson - The comparisons to Lindsay Scott are uncanny.

Draft 2010 - Trade all seven rounds and 1st round picks for next 10 years to draft the 2nd coming of Herschel Walker - Knowshon Moreno.

What do you think?

(sarcasm off)

Taking the Bulldawg glasses off helps because they make players look better than they actually are.

1bulldawgglassesao4.jpg

Trust me I hate it to. However I do believe the SEC is the best.

NoS oUtLaW (4/8/2008)
David Ethan (4/8/2008)
rydolph (4/8/2008)

What do you think?

(sarcasm off)

1bulldawgglassesao4.jpg

I like Sylvester Croom, 'Bama shouldn't have passed on him, but it will be a cold day in **** before the boosters there go for a black head coach, it's ridiculous

David Ethan (4/8/2008)
NoS oUtLaW (4/8/2008)
David Ethan (4/8/2008)
rydolph (4/8/2008)

What do you think?

(sarcasm off)

1bulldawgglassesao4.jpg

I like Sylvester Croom, 'Bama shouldn't have passed on him, but it will be a cold day in **** before the boosters there go for a black head coach, it's ridiculous

Yeah Croom is a good guy after being to all the pep rallys and seeing him break down at the liberty bowl You know he has to love the game. I feel bad for Bama too their ##### hasn't even scored a TD againist us in two years... And we're supposed to be the in the cellar of the SEC 

sporkdevil (4/8/2008)
rydolph (4/8/2008)

What do you think?

(sarcasm off)

1bulldawgglassesao4.jpg

Hey, I am far from a UGA fan, but how are you gonna hate on Moreno? He is without a doubt a top 5 pick. I love watching that guy play, and I don't like watching very much college football. He is honestly sick as ****. He never falls down. He pulls like an extra 5 yards out of something no one could make progress on.

Top 5??? Are you kidding me???

Moreno wouldn't even be the best running back declaring for next year's draft. Murray and Wells are both better. I would put Moreno ahead of Spiller only because he is in a Felix Jones type situation where we don't know how good or great he is because of James Davis getting most of the carries.

A quarterback will be taken in the top 5 (Tebow or Bradford), A defensive end will be taken (Jackson or Selvie), Lauriniatis will be a top 5 pick, Crabtree could be a top 5 pick, Jenkins will be the best corner available and could go in the top 5, as well as a safety (Mays or Rolle).

I just don't think Moreno is a top 5 NFL draft prospect right now. He might not even be drafted in the top 10 if he declared for next year's draft. If Murray and Wells both declare, he needs to stay in school and wait until 2010 to enter the draft and then he might be taken in the top 5 picks.

rydolph (4/8/2008)

What do you think?

(sarcasm off)

1bulldawgglassesao4.jpg

that was me, and it wasnt cool then, and its not cool now. Herschel walker can never be replaced. DUH

Mr. Offseason (4/8/2008)
he weighed in at 237 at the combine. hes definately going for the OLB spot in a 3-4, which we dont run.

i dont want us to pick him, too many more pressing needs and hes not a great value where wed pick in the 3rd. and as far as us being the right team for him to get 12 sacks with... we arent.

umm well since he was orginally a LB, and at that size he is small for an OLB in the 3-4, more LB in the 4-3, plus he knows the base cover 2 system from his ealry years. i wouldnt mind having him and Tony Taylor backing up/ battling for MLB.

hawkeyes (4/8/2008)

Wanna bet?  Late 2nd or early 3rd.  Im may be a homer but I know who can play NFL ball for UGA and DJ Shockley and Marcus Howard can play at a high level.

You dont know much of anything if you think he is going in the 2nd or 3rd round and 10 sacks. It's amazing, every time I think you cant get any more dumb you go and say somthing like that. :laugh:

He's a great person, and a **** of a football player.  He had the fastest 40 time of all the defensive players outside of the DBs with a 4.45. His play last year at Georgia such speak for it's self.  If he's still around at pick# 48, we got to get him!!!:w00t: