How to become a Super Bowl Contender

This is just a great video that shows smart draft picks are the way to get to the Super Bowl. We need to follow the Ravens mold and take the best player available wherever we pick. They were rebuilding like we are in a new city and aimed for the biggest talents so they could build a solid team on top of those guys.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80222ff7

Rusty Shackleford (4/8/2008)
This is just a great video that shows smart draft picks are the way to get to the Super Bowl. We need to follow the Ravens mold and take the best player available wherever we pick. They were rebuilding like we are in a new city and aimed for the biggest talents so they could build a solid team on top of those guys.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80222ff7

I agree.  I always strive to be a one hit wonder. :blink::crazy:

its funny because all the scouts are underrating curtis lofton for his shortness and it reminds me of when ray lewis got drafted. curtis lofton also brought that up in an interview by saying ray lewis was later taken because of his size and now look at him. lofton plays with a big heart and intensity unlike others. i really hope we get him.

Crazy Trav (4/8/2008)
its funny because all the scouts are underrating curtis lofton for his shortness and it reminds me of when ray lewis got drafted. curtis lofton also brought that up in an interview by saying ray lewis was later taken because of his size and now look at him. lofton plays with a big heart and intensity unlike others. i really hope we get him.

Your draft is great. I love Lofton and Zbikowski but I would really like to see us get Marcus Howard too.