I love the word Project...

NoS oUtLaW

I love how Josh Johnson is constinatly called a "Project" but yet Joe Flacco is considered The Next Big Thing. They are both from small schools and both praised for their throwing. What makes them different? Sure Flacco is a little bigger but Josh Johnson is getting bigger and is more mobile.

NoS oUtLaW (4/8/2008)
I love how Josh Johnson is constinatly called a "Project" but yet Joe Flacco is considered The Next Big Thing. They are both from small schools and both praised for their throwing. What makes them different? Sure Flacco is a little bigger but Josh Johnson is getting bigger and is more mobile.

I DON'T KNOW................THE GUYS THAT MATTER..............GM's AND COACHES............I'M SURE CONSIDER THEM BOTH PROJECTS  !!!!!!!!

Bring It (4/8/2008)
NoS oUtLaW (4/8/2008)

I DON'T KNOW................THE GUYS THAT MATTER..............GM's AND COACHES............I'M SURE CONSIDER THEM BOTH PROJECTS  !!!!!!!!

I'm talking about the people here.

NoS oUtLaW (4/8/2008)

Flacco isn't even a project... his footwork is absolutely horrible... and he always played from the shotgun.. that is going to translate horribly to the NFL level... Andrew Walters V2.0... Huge Arm... No Mechanics...

In this particular draft, every QB will be a PROJECT!  There are no surefire starters.  Will any one of them become a 'Franchise QB'?  Maybe, but not without more than a couple of seasons of work, instruction and preparation.  Who will those QBs be?  Your guess is as good as mine.  Drafting a QB from this year's class can be a huge gamble, one I don't think we can easily afford to do. 

Choosing a QB in the first three rounds means giving up a good potential starter on the OL or Defense where we know we have holes that need to be filled.  If we can shore up the O-line, we might be able to get by with the QBs we have for another year or two until some real 'Franchise QBs' become available, either through Free Agency or another future draft.

falconfansince66 (4/8/2008)
In this particular draft, every QB will be a PROJECT!  There are no surefire starters.  Will any one of them become a 'Franchise QB'?  Maybe, but not without more than a couple of seasons of work, instruction and preparation.  Who will those QBs be?  Your guess is as good as mine.  Drafting a QB from this year's class can be a huge gamble, one I don't think we can easily afford to do. 

Choosing a QB in the first three rounds means giving up a good potential starter on the OL or Defense where we know we have holes that need to be filled.  If we can shore up the O-line, we might be able to get by with the QBs we have for another year or two until some real 'Franchise QBs' become available, either through Free Agency or another future draft.

Well there hasnt been any Franchise QB's lately since Ben and Eli....Everyone thought Young,Lineart,Smith, were all franchise QB's and they are all struggling. Maybe this year everyone thinks the QB's suck, and they all turn out to be great QB's

The H.N.I.C. 2! (4/8/2008)
falconfansince66 (4/8/2008)

Well there hasnt been any Franchise QB's lately since Ben and Eli....Everyone thought Young,Lineart,Smith, were all franchise QB's and they are all struggling. Maybe this year everyone thinks the QB's suck, and they all turn out to be great QB's

I still got faith in Lineart. Espically in the system. Give him Mendenhall and he'll make magic.