TWO 1st round for US?!

I dont think we want to trade up to get a QuarterBack we need...... There is no ELITE Quarterback in this draft..... or no one who has jumped out at us, I mean yeah sure you can get a sleep like a Tom Brady in the 7th round but, no one who looks to be a Franchise QB, Arugments can be made for Matt Ryan, but he is def not worth our pick. Deffense wins championships, look at the Giants. We should use both of our First Round picks, picking solid deffensive players, a start would be Glenn Dorsey, adding to our very athletic and Young deffensive line. Maybe pick up Johnson potentially in the 3rd is what many falcons fans are talkin about.

Seeing how each draft is unique in its own right it would have to ba draft day deal,if any. Someone or two will fall to the falcons in the second. Will TD have the patience to not trade up? I wouldn want the falcons to pull a niners from last season(Joe Staley).

We should keep all our picks than trading back into the 1st round. I would rather take a QB with our #3 pick then lose our second rounders just to get back in the first round to grab a QB.

There is a ton of talent in this draft but not any Superstars so it's better for us to stock pile our draft picks and fill holes.

I do agree to an extent we do need a QB but this is year 1 of the rebuilding process and if you are'nt 100 % sure about a Franchise QB well I don't believe we should take one in the 1st round.The GM and Coach have already said they want to reduild the o and d-lines so I'm thinking they will go there first in the draft with our picks.Me personally I think we should stay where we are use our 3rd pick in the first and 3 in the 2nd and just go from there unless like in the Godfather movie another team gives us a trade for picks scenario we can't refuse.

swanlee (4/8/2008)
We should keep all our picks than trading back into the 1st round. I would rather take a QB with our #3 pick then lose our second rounders just to get back in the first round to grab a QB.

There is a ton of talent in this draft but not any Superstars so it's better for us to stock pile our draft picks and fill holes.

actually... we only need to give up ONE second round pick and a 4th pick to move up to 25th pick...

End ZoneSite (4/8/2008)
formul8or (4/8/2008)
If we can get Brohm, then by value we can trade our 1st and 3rd second rounds picks to move up to 17th. If a team would do that and we can get Brohm I am all for it.

1st round? our 3rd pick and to move up to 17th? that doesn t make any sense?

As in our 34th and 48th picks. I got too wordy and confusing, sorry.

End ZoneSite (4/8/2008)
ForceFan27 (4/8/2008)
If you want people to look at it, you need to fix that problem now. I don't want to see it that bad.

that s sad.. it s only 2 seconds to register...

Not sad...I just don't think that 2 seconds is worth my time if you can't take 2 seconds to post it here. I saw in a previous thread where you commented that a users mock was similar to your. His wasn't that good. 

End ZoneSite (4/8/2008)
the way i see it, we have three picks in 2nd round.

i think there s absolutely a chance for us to trade up and get the QB that we really want. That s what I had in my mock draft.. but i m saying that I definitely can see it happening with Seattle.

Is your apostrophe key messed up or something?

And yes, there is a good chance that the Falcons will trade back up into the first round to select a QB that they really like.

End ZoneSite (4/8/2008)
the way i see it, we have three picks in 2nd round.

i think there s absolutely a chance for us to trade up and get the QB that we really want. That s what I had in my mock draft.. but i m saying that I definitely can see it happening with Seattle.

I don't think we need to trade any of our picks to move up on the board,we have too many holes to fill to be trading away extra picks,besides there's going to be some good QB'S in the second round so why give them up?