did McNasty get confused again??????

Dhug

Steve_Bartkowski (4/8/2008)
Dhug (4/8/2008)

A "thinkprogress" blog. You really can't get any less credible with a source.

what is the video of, Steve? go on...tell us....explain to us how the VIDEO they are showing is not credible.

Yes the video is factual but the conclusion is not.

what happens in the video Steve?

Dhug (4/8/2008)

Regarding what is happening in Iraq, either McNasty is getting old and is losing his mind, he is intentionally misleading us or he just doesn't know what he is talking about. which is it?

If you're going to call McCain McNasty is it ok for me to call Obama "Barack Hussein Osama" ?

no...it's not okay.

you can however...call Barack by whatever name he was called in high school. Barry?

Dhug (4/8/2008)

Regarding what is happening in Iraq, either McNasty is getting old and is losing his mind, he is intentionally misleading us or he just doesn't know what he is talking about. which is it?

If you're going to call McCain McNasty is it ok for me to call Obama "Barack Hussein Osama" ?

Maybe I can even throw in a little pic:

osama.gif

:P

I thought you weren't voting for McCain? Why so sensitive?

grendel (4/8/2008)

SB hates hope and those who give hope to others ;)

Sorry dude, I don't see embracing Marxist concepts like redistribution of wealth and class warfare as "HOPE". Things like rolling back the Bush tax cuts, doubling the capital gains tax, implementing a carbon tax, and other fun things don't inspire me with "HOPE" and it is certainly not the kind of "CHANGE" that I am looking for.

Class warfare? where di that come from?

So you are against all taxation?

You don't want less pollution?

eatcorn (4/8/2008)

From listening to Obama talk...

eatcorn (4/8/2008)

I never said that... However, I will say that we are already overtaxed and I am against any tax increases. SPENDING should be decreased instead of taxes being raised.

eatcorn (4/8/2008)

I want less pollution but I also don't want to increase taxes and cripple our economy to achieve it.

Clearly, Obama has called for class warfare.

Any income tax is wealth redistribution. Why pipe up now?

Protecting the environment would not cripple our economy. You have so little faith in our economy.

I forgot what board I was on for a second. Y'all carry on with your Moderator protected idiot party.

eatcorn (4/8/2008)

From listening to Obama talk...

eatcorn (4/8/2008)

I never said that... However, I will say that we are already overtaxed and I am against any tax increases. SPENDING should be decreased instead of taxes being raised.

eatcorn (4/8/2008)

I want less pollution but I also don't want to increase taxes and cripple our economy to achieve it.

Our economy is already crippled. Gas and food prices are at record levels. Unemployment rates are up. When Clinton left office, unemployment was at 3.9 percent. It has reached 6 percent during the Bush Admin. At the end of Bush Sr.'s term, 26 million people were on food stamps. At the end of Clinton's terms it was down to 17 million on food stamps. Guess where it is now: Back over 26 million on food stamps.

TerminusTiercel (4/8/2008)
Ya'll need to lay off McLovin, he's old, he gets confused easily. Just the other day it was cold so he went looking for his sweater, but (here's the kicker) he was already wearing it! el oh el. So he just turned the heater up, you know, to like 85.

And his VCR is always flashing **!2:00** **!2:00** **!2:00** **!2:00** **!2:00**.