Who would rather have Dennis Dixon or Josh Johnson opposed to all the other QBs

AcetheRaider

loozianafalcon (4/8/2008)
I*'m not sold on neither Johnson nor Dixon.  However, I am sold on the likes on Henne, O'Connell, Flacco, Brohm, and Ryan.

WoW !!!! You are very BLATANT!!! These post are unreal sometimes. I could would see your point if you said brohm or ryan but, the other are in the same category as johnson and dixon IMHO.

I*'m not sold on neither Johnson nor Dixon.  However, I am sold on the likes on Henne, O'Connell, Flacco, Brohm, and Ryan.

This is incredibly puzzling. Kevin O'Connell wasn't even the best QB in his city. That distinction belonged to John Johnson. Johnson has 3 times as many TD's and 1/3 fewer INTs.

I hate to call anyone out, but this is HIGHLY peculiar and suspect indeed!

aveboogie2 (4/8/2008)
I*'m not sold on neither Johnson nor Dixon. However, I am sold on the likes on Henne, O'Connell, Flacco, Brohm, and Ryan.

This is incredibly puzzling. Kevin O'Connell wasn't even the best QB in his city. That distinction belonged to John Johnson. Johnson has 3 times as many TD's and 1/3 fewer INTs.

I hate to call anyone out, but this is HIGHLY peculiar and suspect indeed!

Once you check the source, then it's not so surprizing...

It's just like watching a clown, you're supposed to laugh at their misfortune...

i wouldn't mind johnson with our last pick in the second. not sure if he'll still be around by the time our third will rolls around. probably be determined by the premium set on qb's earlier in the draft. if we think we can still get him at #68 then grab him there.