Funny statistic....

Atowndown

Pacman Jones....West Virginia....Chris Henry....West Virginia......Quincy Wilson......West Virginia......Michael Vick.....Virginia Tech......Marcus Vick......Virginia Tech.....Dhall....Virginia Tech......im starting to see a geographical pattern here......

Maybe it's a trend explained by kids who have humble roots suddenly coming into more money than they know what to do with, and getting in trouble because they have a poor choice of friends and nobody to tell them otherwise.

This is why the NFL needs something like the NBA pay scale - 20 year old kids don't need 10 million dollar signing bonuses: it just leads to trouble...

Atowndown08 (4/8/2008)
ignorant_icarus (4/8/2008)
Randy Moss went to Marshall which is in West Virginia

Wow good point....dont draft QBS from Marshall either....apparently they put something in the water to make you injury prone....(Chad Pennington....Byron LeftFOOT)

I still don't understand why people lump Kerney in trouble with the law. He had one incident at his house, and the woman who was attacked said he had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I hate our quote system. Check the first page of replies, it's on there.

He was being facetious. He trailed off and said "....no wait he's an upstanding citizen". He's trying to say it doesn't apply to everyone, and he would be right. As a matter of fact the whole thing holds no water it was just a funny coincidence.

So did Chad Pennington and Tim Brown. They kinda mess that up.

Read my above post. I was just playing along. The whole thing isn't meant to be serious. At least I hope the initial poster wasn't being serious.

So was I or I would have mentioned Ahamd Bradshaw.

durrans (4/8/2008)

dum dum dum.....

THERE'S A LOT OF DUM DUM. THEY THINK IF YOU DON'T THINK LIKE THEM, THEN YOU CAN'T BE A FAN ...... SOMETHING LIKE 1941 AND THE GESTOPO.:cool:

Geographic proximities doesn't equate to bad decisions, lack of character or moral fiber. It is the individual that personally responsible for his own actions, now I realize that in todays climate of blame- shifting, and lack of personal responsibility that is a hard concept for some to grasp, but it is what it is. Hitler was Austrian, Stalin was Georgian, does that make all people from that geographic region evil or bad? No, just the individual choices.

pren226 (4/9/2008)
greyhawk (4/8/2008)

So did Chad Pennington and Tim Brown. They kinda mess that up.

I thought Tim Brown went to Notre Dame?

Sorry, had a mental moment, meant Troy Brown